Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Post your car

yahhoow

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't drive very often and I don't have my own car (yet), but if I really need to go somewhere I take my dad's old Jeep Grand Cherokee as he's got 3 cars (SUV freak, the others are a Hummer H2 that barely fits on the road and a Renoolt so that leaves this :P) It's quite nice to drive actually and quicker than you think, I've outdragged plenty of ''youth racers'' :D

mfscIEM.jpg

8mOP210.png  g8VsuFF.png  4vle33y.png

I don't drive very often and I don't have my own car (yet), but if I really need to go somewhere I take my dad's old Jeep Grand Cherokee as he's got 3 cars (SUV freak, the others are a Hummer H2 that barely fits on the road and a Renoolt so that leaves this :P) It's quite nice to drive actually and quicker than you think, I've outdragged plenty of ''youth racers'' :D

mfscIEM.jpg

that jeep is better than the hummer anyways :D

YouTube_logo_2013.svg.png

Don't have one yet I am 16 but I applied at a local grocery store and I am getting an inperson interview in the near future. I hope I get the job.

I will be saving up for a 5th gen mustang(2005-2014)

00404_cmavHvjKmZl_600x450.jpg

Or a nissan 350z or 370z

Check out my guides on how to match your truck color to your trailer color and sharing your GPS way points3LQ2PnN.png

bdFwCRb.png

mfscIEM.jpg

V8 in it, by any chance?

I drive a rusting 96 Ford Explorer, V8 and 2WD make for fun winter driving

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

that jeep is better than the hummer anyways :D

Only good thing about the Hummer is you're assured people always yield or leave a gap for you :lol: We used to have 2 more Grand Cherokees, one was hit by a truck and totaled, the other sold for the Renoolt

V8 in it, by any chance?

I drive a rusting 96 Ford Explorer, V8 and 2WD make for fun winter driving

Yep, a 5.2l V8 and 4WD ;)

8mOP210.png  g8VsuFF.png  4vle33y.png

Kinda lied a bit. It's not a car, but you can still drive it (not me until about September though). It's a '83 (I think) Honda Camino moped

Not my picture. I have it in black.

mofa_honda_camino_zu_verkaufen.jpg

That's real pussy wagon :D

Nice :-)

I'm 14 and live in England. When I get my driving license, I'll be paying something like 3000 euros for a subaru, which is my dream first car. We pay a lot for car insurance in England because the government are all knobjokeys! In America you get a license at 16 and pay little for insurance which is absolute bollocks. Think Leeds Lad will agree with me? XP 

BTW, some nice cars you have. Am hoping I don't end up with a Corsa XD.

In America you get a license at 16 and pay little for insurance which is absolute bollocks. Think Leeds Lad will agree with me? XP

Insurance here in America for teens is expensive unless you go to drivers ed. Without drivers ed insurance for a teen is doubled to what adults/parents insurance price.

Check out my guides on how to match your truck color to your trailer color and sharing your GPS way points3LQ2PnN.png

bdFwCRb.png

I'm 14 and live in England. When I get my driving license, I'll be paying something like 3000 euros for a subaru, which is my dream first car. We pay a lot for car insurance in England because the government are all knobjokeys! In America you get a license at 16 and pay little for insurance which is absolute bollocks. Think Leeds Lad will agree with me? XP 

BTW, some nice cars you have. Am hoping I don't end up with a Corsa XD.

Oh definitely. It's the chavs driving stupidly modified cars from the '90s and going pedal to the metal all the time that makes the insurance go up (I think) for us safe drivers. They drive like they're driving with a keyboard. 100% acceleration or 100% brake and awful turning :lol:

What they think they are driving:

lamborghini-huracan.2000x1333.Dec-19-201

What they are actually driving:

boy-racers.jpg

Archived