Road Works?

bineliki335

German:

Hallo ich denke das Straßenbaustellen sehr real wären.Ich hab schon ein paar Ideen,es sollte aber wie der Windermod aber fest eingebunden werden sein und nur vom Admin aktiviert werden.Eine Vollsperrung von Europoort oder Iljmuiden wär als entlastung von Rotterdan gut,in echt wenn man nach Griechenland will muss man auch über Italien Ancona,Venedig wurde gestrichen wegen Lärm.
Was ist eure Idee hier ist meine:

English:
Hi I think the road works very real is.I already have a few ideas, but it should be as the Wintermod but firmly bound and werden.That enabled by the Admin full closure of Europoort or Iljmuiden would be good as a relief from Rotterdan, in real when one wants to Greece one must also Italy Ancona, Venice was canceled due to noise.
What's your idea here's my:

Russian:
Привет Я думаю, дорога работает очень реальная wären.Ich уже есть несколько идей, но она должна быть как Windermod но прочно связаны и включен werden.Eine администратором полного закрытия Европорт или Iljmuiden будет хорошо, как освобождение от Rotterdan, в реальной, когда кто-то хочет, чтобы Греция необходимо также Италия Анкона, Венеция была отменена из-за шума.
Что ваша идея вот мой:

Polish:
Witam Myślę, że roboty drogowe bardzo realne wären.Ich już kilka pomysłów, ale powinna być jak Windermod ale mocno związane i werden.Eine włączone przez administratora pełnego zamknięcia Europoort lub Iljmuiden byłby dobry jako zwolnienia z Rotterdamem, w rzeczywistym, gdy chce Grecja jednego musi Włochy Ankona, Wenecja została odwołana ze względu na hałas.
Jaki jest Twój pomysł, oto moje:

France:

Salut, je pense que la route fonctionne très réelle wären.Ich ont déjà quelques idées, mais il doit être aussi l'Windermod mais fermement lié et werden.Eine activée par l'administrateur fermeture complète de l'Europort ou Iljmuiden serait bon que d'un soulagement de Rotterdan, en temps réel lorsque on veut, pour la Grèce doit également Italie Ancône, Venise a été annulé à cause du bruit.
Quelle est votre idée ici est mon:

http://www.pic-upload.de/gal-826729/vbxa5a/1.html

ivkhr3dpwxei.jpg
leyggs7yv7od.jpg
zjz4a4clv3r.jpg
e746huvfkq7f.jpg
hl5wbn5wz3.jpg
j784wlu58bp3.jpg
pwn4z51za9h6.jpg

Greeting

Bineliki 335

Just try to avoid Rotterdam and the big cities accrss Europe! :D

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback, remember to stay positive.

Retired Support Member @Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

I`m not giving support via private message unless offered,

please use the selection called "help" on the forums.

^
I'm just curious how that is supposed to work at the time of change. If we're taking OP's example, there is almost always a driver in this area. Considering the change is synced to time, it will happen for all players at once. But if you're in the middle of the road to Europort or Rotterdam and it suddenly turns into a construction site, it could turn really messy, real fast. Especially if it for some reason is a traffic jam at the time of change. I can guarantee flying trucks xD

^

I'm just curious how that is supposed to work at the time of change. If we're taking OP's example, there is almost always a driver in this area. Considering the change is synced to time, it will happen for all players at once. But if you're in the middle of the road to Europort or Rotterdam and it suddenly turns into a construction site, it could turn really messy, real fast. Especially if it for some reason is a traffic jam at the time of change. I can guarantee flying trucks xD

That's why it will be controlled by admins that will make sure that doesn't happen.

That's why it will be controlled by admins that will make sure that doesn't happen.

Something like this might be possible with a building stage by an AI a maintenance truck spawns off map and drives to location X and starts deploying traffic cones/signs in the area

the AI is possible from what I no of but not used in MP due to the extra lag but a small handful of AI operating for map related tasks could work

But saying all that we no it will not happen any time in the forseeable future if at all

Well, it seems like sort of an odd task for the admins to have, as they tend to have more than enough to do already. Maybe if they added a custom traffic light that changed before it was turned into a construction site so that People won't drive through at the time of change. All of this is really far fetched, and don't really see it happening soon :P

Well, it seems like sort of an odd task for the admins to have, as they tend to have more than enough to do already. Maybe if they added a custom traffic light that changed before it was turned into a construction site so that People won't drive through at the time of change. All of this is really far fetched, and don't really see it happening soon :P

Admins are dealing with lots of reports nevermind operate a set of traffic lights at Europoort.

Cooper's Freightmaster
In Game Administrator

Well, the roadworks also could have 2 stages. In the first stage all of the markers for the construction side get deployed. it may looks weird, if you are there, when they spawn, but you won't be flung into space.

Then after some time the hard barriers start to get deployed.

That should give everyone enough warning time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Matt locked this topic

Archived