skin of my company

SshimookaA

Hello , it would be possible to be released using skins made ​​especificamentes for our companies , without the use of advertisements, I think it would be much more exciting to play with our company paint in the game. think nesa possibility , even for that we would have to send the print to a preview approval.

post-26922-0-80636200-1433432944_thumb.j

Yes it's nice, but if all companies will want they own skin in MP it will very hard work for Mod maker

Than we need carate official companies on MP (for ex. Companies were will be more than 50 drivers will be official companies and will have they own paint job) It's only my opinion :) 

• Upvote 1

To all who says "It´s tooo much job fo MWL to create skins". You are wrong, every big company have a designer or a person who knows how to make a skin. Then maybe you send it to a moderator who tests so the skin isn´t vulgar and stuff... If it´s accepted, then it will be added for the MOD within next update.

Edit: The skin will need some protection so not everyone can use it. :P

Whats this 'economy' update im hearing about?

Something that's faaaaaaaar off in the future. No need to worry about it now. Something like double trailers.

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.