Scandinavia DLC Release Date Confirmed?

KaizerNO

I have only heard rumors, probably the ones everybody else have already heard. That it will come this summer.

Something i think is quite boring, the northern part of Sweden and Norway has such environment although both countries have a beutiful environment already..

But in the northern parts have alot of small roads with a big distance to each city/town, and during summer when the sun stays up all the time.

And i can understand that you want to be able to drive in the north since you live there.

Yeah, as you said there is a big space between the cities, so it would not be that much more work just to add maybe the biggest cities in the contries :P only more roads would be made.

76561198052285662.png

Helpful Websites: (Reddit Techsupport) (TMP Support) (SCS BlogUpdated: 12.01.18

Indeed Nordic DLC would have been better. :( Atleast give us plates from every country in Europe. Im from Finland and i have to use french plates, not cool.

Yeah i really hope they give us plates from the contries, and maybe later on some paintjobs for the contries. That would be nice :P

76561198052285662.png

• 2 weeks later...

as long scs don't announce any release dates that one could be false 

If SCS doesn't announce it, it is fake as far as I'm concerned and I sure as hell am not gonna take Amazons word for it because the release date was once the 8th of January according to them, then it was the 28th of Febuary, then I started hearing the 26th of September and now it's apparently the 6th of March? Come on man; I don't understand why distributors even do this, they don't get preorder money until it's actually released.

If it's not announced officially by SCS - it's fake.

• Upvote 1

nz3d07.jpg

A new RD for the DLC is 6th of march! I do not know if that is the correct one, but from the view of amazon it apparently is, so lets hope that one is the legit one :P

As far as i know the DLC got to the beta testers around this time last week.

Would be a bit short to test it for bugs, fix them and get a retailrelease of it out by that date ;)

It depends on their beta size. Trust me on this if bug reports are very detailed in nature they can have a short beta with a large number of users. If it's a complex bug then yes it'll take more time but if it's a flying car at a part of a map because someone put a invisible barrier there then that's easy lol.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

With the "I want XXX country to be in the game!" Comments im seeing, they should go ahead and make the whole world  ;)

Can't wait for Scandinavia release, Gonna be amazing!

I'm still waiting on Northern Ireland/Ireland to be added haha, it would very possible as well and also make sense. The only problem is the port down south connects Rosslare via Roscoff and that's in the north west of France which isn't actually part of France in ETS2 for some reason and then Cherbourg; which should be in the game(?), it's a pity because I've driven more or less up and down France in real life. Hell it even connects to Fishguard in Wales, so there's more potential additions to the game.

• Upvote 1

nz3d07.jpg

I'm still waiting on Northern Ireland/Ireland to be added haha, it would very possible as well and also make sense. The only problem is the port down south connects Rosslare via Roscoff and that's in the north west of France which isn't actually part of France in ETS2 for some reason and then Cherbourg; which should be in the game(?), it's a pity because I've driven more or less up and down France in real life. Hell it even connects to Fishguard in Wales, so there's more potential additions to the game.

Yeah im also waiting for them as well :P i hope they add them soon, since they are a part of Europe and they could have added them when they made England.

76561198052285662.png

it was funny to read from scs i have ask them about the release date that were showing at amazon :D

Hello,
We are still working on the Scandinavia DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2 game. Please take note that the release date of the project is still not settled, we still have work to do. Any release date you see published on the Internet is pure speculation coming from distributors or merchants.
  • Upvote 1

it was funny to read from scs i have ask them about the release date that were showing at amazon :D

Nice that they replied you :D Well now that we got that settled, and we know they are still working on it. Now we play the waiting game. Good luck :P

76561198052285662.png

• 1 month later...

I thnik its close to release. Tops 2 months but maybe 1.16 patch could bring us Scandinavia (with missing Finland)

isn't it what they are used to saying but still its taking longer and longer before the avtual DLC appears? I just think that they are doing their best at getting everything going right in the game and keeping the game updated. we just have to be patient with the outcome of the new DLC. SCS is just doing their best

• Upvote 1

Update: Both excalibur and amazon have their date set to 8th of may. Either it is something going on ovah there, or it might be close to real :P

Look at it this way, if it didn't come directly from SCS - it isn't true. It's the only way to ensure it's legitimate.

• Upvote 1

nz3d07.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Matt locked this topic