Hello,
How are you?

Well, you're not blocking, but there are two points you need to be aware of in this situation.

• You're parked on the carriageway, but as far to the right as possible;
  • You could be complicating any maneuver you need to make to get in or out of the garage on your left.

In other words, the best place to park would be the garage 😄

Have fun,
Good KMs.

• Like 1

tmp-bio.webp

Hi @Tolaten_Twitch

This place is not going to block the road, I don't think you have broken any rules. But if you want to stop there too long time, I suggest you, you can park at garage, it will be safety.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards,
Small Kai

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello, as I can see in the photo, you did nothing and did not break the rules. If they told you that we reported you, in fact, their report will be rejected by the admin because you are standing on the sidelines and have nothing to do with anyone. I want to say rest assured that you will not be banned from the game, so don't worry about this.

• Like 1

§2.3 - Blocking*

Restricting a user's travel path, blocking entrances to highways or other entry points or anything similar. Failure to use the service feature (F7+Enter) when needed might result in a punishment.

That parking spot is completely fine, since you're not blocking the road. As the two players can drive past you with no issues, you aren't liable to be banned.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tolaten_Twitch said:

Screenshot 2024-04-20 145022-min.png

From what the photo show, it looks like a legal parking area. But, i don't see any indications that it's a parking area. But it could be used as a turning lane into what looks like a recruitment place.

I would suggest having appeal evidence in case they have filed a report. For the future, i would advise either parking in an NCZ area, or finding a legal parking space.

• Like 1

I think you should go to the hotel, you can lie down and rest for a while, it's always dangerous to park on the roadside, you shouldn't risk it.;)

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------