TruckersMP 10 Year Anniversary

I'm looking forward to joining the party, it's going to be a lot of fun.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

By the way, when and from where, how are these special loads taken for the 10 deliveries in question? Or are they not yet operational? Maybe I'm logging into the wrong server?
I looked all over the market, I didn't see anything to guide me anywhere...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
Support, Help, Run and Shout with NATURE and ANIMALS KINGDOM!

1.pngwwf.jpg?itok=uISmlZ_l

Really proud and happy to see how far TruckersMP has come and luckily being apart of it. Another really cool event that I surely attend. Already did some deliveries and can't wait for more ❤️

Congratulations for the 10 beautiful years, to everyone involved, from staff members to the players! 

I love this event so much, it's an annual event. Thanks to the TMP staff for their efforts!😍

Want to play a game together? https://truckersmp.com/

Feedback system? https://truckersmp.com/feedback/create

If you want to report it?https://truckersmp.com/reports/create

Truckers/3D

1 hour ago, RegenKönig said:

I have same issue too.. But thanks for event.. It's nice to see the convoy vibe as they move around freely.

I've been informed by a staff member on TMP that they've been told by TMP support that lowering your graphical settings apparently helps with the crashes.  It's a known issue though and i'm sure a fix is upon us soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

banner