Trucking alone or Trucking in a VTC

Just now, Cal_ said:

Do you prefer to cruise on TruckersMP by yourself or do you prefer to truck within a/your VTC

Let me know down below! ⬇️

ALONE! Stay away people. Kidding of course, I mostly love driving alone but don't mind seeing others out and about. I like trucking with other members of my VTC as it can bring some true joy!

• HaulieLove 1
  • Awesome! 1

9 minutes ago, LimeUnlimited said:

ALONE! Stay away people. Kidding of course, I mostly love driving alone but don't mind seeing others out and about. I like trucking with other members of my VTC as it can bring some true joy!

Firstly, thank you for replying to my topic. I greatly appreciate it! 

-

I am 50/50 right now, trucking alone is great.. listen to your own music, etc. However, when you are trucking with others, the realistic atmosphere is unreal and great to see when you are playing on TMP with a VTC

Cal | TruckersMP, Report Moderator | Prime Logistics, Human Resources & Examinations Team | 

Am a lone wolf!!.

But, I usually come across someone who wanna truck with me .

Yeah, we do deliveries together then we become friends

Am not a fan of VTC 

But, I will truck together if am invited.

I still have group of friends I truck with,some of them are from different VTC we just come together to truck together 🤣🤣

Just am a bit on a low key this days because my laptop is bad..

But, I will definitely come back trucking when I have fixed it 👍

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 1

As a player who has been driving trucks alone for many years, VTCs take your gaming pleasure to another level. If you want to drive alone, you can still drive, apart from that, convoys and events are a different experience, doing all these with people who like the same thing as you is always better than drive alone.

• Awesome! 1

Much prefer with people.
I have played allot in the last decade alone and in VTC's with people of the past.

With a group of you who all have the same chemistry, it makes for a fantastic atmosphere and the drive seems it only lasts a few minute when in fact, you spent the last 3 hours talking smack and laughing your way to your destination.

Good times 🍻

• Awesome! 1

> Joined 29 Nov 2014 - 10 Year Anniversary <

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter

Former Apollo Logistics, Atlas Logistics & Nordic LTD Manager

Hello, 

I've been playing this game since it was released on Steam, at the time I didn't have any friends to play with and I played alone for at years, and I didn't mind it.  

Then I started to be part of some VTC to meet new people to drive and have fun with,but not always gone right that...I also have enemies😄

Today 2024 I am part of a fantastic Community, AuroraVTC and I have made many friends and we joke a lot but I always prefer to drive alone, so as not to hold anyone accountable and perhaps not bore anyone with my driving methods..

I like playing this game as a REAL simulator and respect the Road Rules like IRL,most of them instead,like RUN like on NFS...and probably can be boring my driving for them..or if really, I drive with someone I know 99.9% of and I know they wouldn't be bored by driving 90kmh..

Regards,

Rossoo770s. 

Aurora Driver & Media Team | Veteran Driver | TruckersMP Member since 2015.

• Awesome! 1

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

• Community Manager

I enjoy trucking with Friends rather than a VTC or alone. Alone is pretty boring, sometimes I do it when I'm bored and want to interact with people. With my VTC, I don't know many people and when I want to drive or can drive is usually when everyone is asleep. So, I will drive with my NA people who are awake and whom I talk to every day! 😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome! 1

I've always been a loner. Sure, it is fun to join others on their deliveries, and be a part of convoys. But I find playing alone better, at least for myself, I only have to worry about myself and other players that might approach, I can listen to some music and have a relaxing experience. I'm also not the fastest driver and as someone that enjoys immersion and realism I tend to follow the rules of the road very strictly, which some other users don't. So I'd either be left behind, or they'd get pissed off waiting for me to get to them.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Seeing other people out on the road in the game is what makes the world feel alive to me, its a living and breathing representation of the trucking community and I wouldn't be playing the game if it wasn't for multiplayer because playing the standalone without anyone else makes the game feel really lonely for me.

spacer.png

On 3/23/2024 at 5:11 AM, Small Kai said:

I like drive with VTC Family.Because I can find fun in there,And I think our travel can be interesting.And we can to take photos together.

Hey Kai, 

Thank you for replying to my discussion. I agree, driving with a VTC is great, some VTC have some great people in and are always willing to drive and are extremely friendly. I am glad that you like to drive with a VTC

• HaulieLove 1

Cal | TruckersMP, Report Moderator | Prime Logistics, Human Resources & Examinations Team | 

I love both. Although I find solo trucking while listening to my favourite music is so relaxing - it’s almost like I’m putting my brain into a different mode lol.

But there’s also nothing like trucking with your friends, everyones in a discord call and it’s just good fun.

So overall I would probably say that it just depends on my mood!

• HaulieLove 1

I have a VTC, but it is only for friends, I like to travel alone, of course, always listening to music, enjoying the landscape and the melody, it is satisfying when someone walks past you and greets you.

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

I like drive with VTC.Because I can find fun in there.They are always willing to drive together and are very friendly🙂

Mica_TMP | TruckersMP Player

DBus World | Translator        

spacer.png                        spacer.png                        spacer.png                 spacer.png

DBus World | Swift Cargo | VTC | Reports | Appeals | Knowledge Base | Support System | Feedback System | Recruitment