Is the rec ban culture as bad on ATS as it is on ETS2 MP?

Lowlander

Given the very low number of daily players on ATS I don't think there are that many carryovers 😅

1797472539_TMP.webp.542b008508f3e29324b9b29eabffd2f6.webp.30dac118f31a8f248f33bc747a0d48d2.webp

Even when the Map/Server is less Populated, the Chances to met a Player outside the Hotspot Areas ( Las Vegas - Los Angeles) are much higher than in ETS2! You just need to play on the US-Server and not on the European Server. The Players on this Server are also much more Chilled and "Professional" Simplayers than in ETS2! And they are mostly no Impatient Drama Queens and They are mostly driving on the whole Map! Even when there is less Traffic. Also WOT Community Goals are more chilled to play, without getting trolled!

• Upvote 1

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

ATS is actually a very nice game, but everyone prefers to drive in ETS.

• True Story 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

I think that the interest in ETS2 is due to the fact that European trucks are more attractive to people. They are more open to modelling etc.
But the roads etc. look great on the ATS. I hope that one day it will be possible to see popular traffic on the ATS like the Duisburg-Calais.

i think one of the main reasons alot of people prefer ETS2 over ATS is due to the fact that ATS all maps have to be bought. When you continuously have to buy maps the cost adds up where as with ETS2 the base map version is rather large. This is just my opinion and my thoughts alone. Others may differ from me. You still do get your fair share of trolls on ATS however. 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator