Viaduct for sharp bend

Suggestion Name: Viaduct for sharp bend

Suggestion Description: There are very dangerous turns on the bends and bridges in this area. Removing these and replacing them with a viaduct

Photos

Planned Area:

Ekran_goruntusu_2024-01-02_180126.png?ex,

Old:

20240102180032_1.jpg?ex=65a69a9e&is=659420240102180006_1.jpg?ex=65a69a9e&is=6594

New:

20240102175608_1.jpg?ex=65a69a9e&is=659420240102175625_1.jpg?ex=65a69a9e&is=659420240102175703_1.jpg?ex=65a69a9e&is=659420240102175648_1.jpg?ex=65a69a9e&is=6594

Video:

(The 30-ton vehicle can safely turn at 80 km/h.)

Why it should be added: Especially when the server is busy, there are always accidents in this area and traffic becomes very congested. Thanks to this viaduct, we can save both time and fuel and have a safe journey.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,

Samderali.

• Upvote 18
  • Awesome! 1

IMO, this would just do more to encourage people to overtake down the center rather than fix the problems which would be solved by people driving more respectfully and understanding that doing 110kmh everywhere is a bad idea...causing even more crashes.

Having some amount of tight bends or "obstacles" such as narrower areas on a road forces players to slow down and pay more attention (it's pretty normal for modern road design/layout), so really this would only benefit the people who want to do 110kmh the entire time.

Plus, the majority of crashes there aren't usually very serious and don't tend to be more than a bump.

24H4oa0.jpg

7 hours ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

So because players cannot drive in that area it needed to be simplified for them ? 

Is common sense to use your brain and slow down, to avoid accidents so that there is no traffic jam, this area doesn't need to be touched.

Isnt it a bit optimistic to await brain usage and players to slow down and drive properly in this Area? There are many kind of Players, who continuesly driving here! Players who are there to cause Death, Chaos and Destruction! Players who want to be entertained by Death, Chaos and Destruction. Players who are new to the Game and heard Rumors about Death, Chaos and Destruction in this Area! And Players who want to Report Death, Chaos and Destruction.

I like the Idea of the viaduct, maybe it can implemented with "safer" rest areas! 😄 😄 😄

• Upvote 1

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

10 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

Thank you for providing more detail to your suggestion.

Are accidents in that area caused by the turn or rather by players who do not adapt their speed to the course of the road?

It can be caused by both. The bend is very sharp and is not noticeable at night. Additionally, if the weather is rainy, vehicles may go out of control. To make a safe turn, you need to slow down, which can cause a traffic backlog. This viaduct will save both time and fuel, and I am sure it will offer the players a safe journey.

On 1/3/2024 at 8:31 AM, Samderali said:

It can be caused by both. The bend is very sharp and is not noticeable at night. Additionally, if the weather is rainy, vehicles may go out of control. To make a safe turn, you need to slow down, which can cause a traffic backlog. This viaduct will save both time and fuel, and I am sure it will offer the players a safe journey.

Wouldn't it be enough to implement warning signage to make drivers aware of this specific section of the road?

I think it's a good idea, but I'm not in favor of introducing it. Many of the reasons you mentioned are not caused by the road, but by the driver or the player. There are slowdown signs at the entrance of the bends and speed warning signs at the end. Unless these are followed, of course there will be accidents. It's not just this bend, there are many other bends like this. If we do it all like this, it won't be a solution. As far as I can see, these problems are always caused by the tracking distance. Thanks for your article.

On 1/1/2024 at 10:46 PM, P h o e n i x said:

this would just do more to encourage people to overtake down the center

Adding lane barrier in the center would solve that issue. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

On 1/1/2024 at 9:29 PM, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

So because players cannot drive in that area it needed to be simplified for them ? 

Is common sense to use your brain and slow down, to avoid accidents so that there is no traffic jam, this area doesn't need to be touched.

50 minutes ago, _Enes said:

I think it's a good idea, but I'm not in favor of introducing it. Many of the reasons you mentioned are not caused by the road, but by the driver or the player. There are slowdown signs at the entrance of the bends and speed warning signs at the end. Unless these are followed, of course there will be accidents. It's not just this bend, there are many other bends like this. If we do it all like this, it won't be a solution. As far as I can see, these problems are always caused by the tracking distance. Thanks for your article.

According to what you say, states do not need to build highways. If we follow the signs there will be no traffic jams or accidents. The problem here is not whether to obey traffic signs or not. The number of players has increased considerably in recent months and now the road starts to get clogged around 7 PM (19:00). The Calais-Duisburg road is now too congested and old and cannot handle the load. Many players liked the highway in the April 1 joke and said that it could be added to the game with a few adjustments. Precautions need to be taken on this road

I don't think it makes any sense. The trouble is not from the road, but from the driver! There are signs of traffic rules and if you follow them, then everything will be fine. But alas, people drive as they want, and even if you build a straight line from point A to point B, there will still be accidents. I rarely notice traffic jams in this place due to accidents, even during rush hour.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1