It legal to use cheat engine?

kornineq

§2.1 - Hacking/Bug/Feature abusing - 6 MONTHS - PERMANENT BAN

Using any kind of tool to change gameplay, including but not limited to using the in-game console, trainers or cheat engine in order to bypass the speed limiter, to jump hack, no collision hack or anything similar. Bypassing the server-sided auto kick system. Misusing features such as ghost mode to cause damage to others while connecting to the servers. The TruckersMP Team reserves the right to apply any of the above-mentioned punishments on a case basis without justification on the decision.

https://truckersmp.com/rules#2-game-only-rules

According to this rule you should be ok. But I wouldn't try 😉

1 minute ago, kornineq said:

i founded that

Looks like you've been quick to reply! I actually changed my answer as I misread the rule which only applies for very specific scenarios. And yours doesn't seem to be part of them.

But if you ask me, cheating is cheating. It should never be allowed in any way. After when it comes to punishment. I wouldn't ban someone for a loooong period because he/she just used a cheat engine to get more money in TMP where it doesn't really matter.

39 minutes ago, kornineq said:

I lost my ets2 mp profile, so I wanted to recover my LVL with cheat engine, but I don't want to be banned

Changing your level or your money is allowed and you won't get banned

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

There are many better Ways and Tools to tweak your ETS2/ATS Profile. Do not use Cheat Engine ( Most Download Sources having also a Virus)! Even here on the Forum are Guides and Tools available to improve your Profile! Jst check the Guide Section!

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

Guest Hamburger Jung
1 hour ago, kornineq said:

I lost my ets2 mp profile, so I wanted to recover my LVL with cheat engine, but I don't want to be banned

I also somehow deleted my account. Single mode cheats on and after I was able to rebuild my truck, I deleted the cheat and played online

Hey @kornineq,

I used cheat engine for the same thing in the past, but I'm telling you about years and years ago, I don't use it anymore, and at the time it was the only way to get coins and level up quickly 😄

Now there are more ways to get money and xp quickly which are:
- Mods on the steam workshophttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1105656290&searchtext=money+xp  //  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1656493080&searchtext=money+xp  //  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1078690318&searchtext=money+xp )

- Save edit

Mods that you find on the steam workshop: it must be said that some work and some don't, you have to test them to see... in any case, just install them and start the game in singleplayer, start making some trips either on behalf of others using other trucks or on your own with if you already have your own truck, complete the job and you will be credited with "infinite money and xp" to be able to buy a truck etc... once this is done, you can exit singleplayer and enter TMP.

Save edit: I know that not everyone knows what it is or how to do it, there are various tutorials on YouTube that explain how to do it, however it is possible to change level, increase and get money even from the save edit.

I hope this answer helps you,

Kind Regards,
Rossoo770s.
Aurora Driver | Veteran Driver | TruckersMP Member since 2015.

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

There are workshop items for ATS/ETS2 on the Steam site, which you can use to increase money / level. All you have to do is boot it up on single player to your profile, reach whatever desired level and money amount you wish and then save to your profile and it should transfer over to your TMP profile next time you login. Cheat Engines I would avoid entirely.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚋 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜

On 11.12.2023 at 17:18, kornineq said:

ets2 mp profilimi kaybettim bu yüzden hile motoruyla LVL'mi kurtarmak istedim ama banlanmak istemiyorum

I don't understand exactly, but are you talking about coding or hacking or something? If it is a hack or something, it is prohibited, but if it is based on coding, it is not prohibited. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator