CARS S H O U L D B E NOT FOR EVERYONE

spacekv

As each of the truckersmp souls know, cars are being heavily used to hinder normal players with an absurd advantage which is their weight, obviously some stupid person will come and say that cars are not the problem but the players, so why allow them to use Is this a way to disrupt the game? Moderators are extremely rare within the game, I've already been banned for stupid things, meanwhile players who break the laws are always there with these stupid Skodas

I am a obviously some stupid person, who play this Game and driving on the C-D Road. But i am do not Overtaking there, where and when Overtaking is forbidden by Rules and Circumstances! 😉

It is  mostly always the Player and not the Scoda Car itself who caused the Trouble. Like in Real Life, its mostly the Shooter who fires the Gun even if it is a negligent Discharge. The Number of Moderators would also not change a thing, even if there would be 5 Moderators at a Time for each Car that is used in the Game. Thanks for sharing your Ban History with us, you have the Option to Appeal your Ban and if needed you can Appeal your Ban again, even when it is expired, via the Feedback System  Feedback ! Discussing your Bans in the Forum is not allowed, but in my opinion there might be chance to get one removed, at least!

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

Guest Rebeloutlaw22
1 hour ago, spacekv said:

As each of the truckersmp souls know, cars are being heavily used to hinder normal players with an absurd advantage which is their weight, obviously some stupid person will come and say that cars are not the problem but the players, so why allow them to use Is this a way to disrupt the game? Moderators are extremely rare within the game, I've already been banned for stupid things, meanwhile players who break the laws are always there with these stupid Skodas

When it comes to the use of the skoda car and the user you have to ask yourself this is it really the car that is causing the issue or is it the operator who is operating the vehicle that is causing the issue. not everyone is a bad driver who operates this type of vehicle. i as myself have operated this vehicle and I operate in a very safely manner because I know how to safely pass a another vehicle and then when far enough ahead where I feel comfortable to move over I will then return back to the previous lane giving plenty of distance between myself and the vehicle that I just passed in case of lag or desync or whatever the case might be. however when you have various youth or people who are on here just to troll or to cause Havoc that presents an issue to those who are within the community. now the question is it's not just about the skoda car because if you think about it it's about any of the vehicles that we have on the platform that we use. it could be somebody driving a Scania, Volvo, Man, DAF, Or any type of truck within the game. so what I'm trying to say is it's not necessarily the vehicle's fault but more of the operator so therefore when it comes to restricting the vehicle it shouldn't be more used for certain events where certain people should then be allowed access at that time to use the vehicle because they're being trusted to operate and then once the event is over that restriction is thin lifted

9 hours ago, spacekv said:

Cars are not the problem, but the players. There, I said it.

Because it's the root cause of the described problem. Naturally, the TruckersMP team could prohib players to use this vehicle, but the only thing it would change is the tool they would use.

Besides of that, with two active bans on your account, your post is tinged with the flavor of a rant, true to the motto "why are they allowed, but I'm not".

Just follow the rules, report perpetrators and enjoy.

• Upvote 1

On 12/1/2023 at 1:21 PM, poopingcorn said:

Saying that the Scout car is the problem and not the dimwits driving them is like saying that the reason for divorce is marriage.

Agreed. Driving around in something other than a truck can sometimes be quite refreshing. It's something different to do, and you can look at the game from a new perspective. My personal favourite was when we had the coach as an alternating vehicle.

• Like 1

Stones8000

spacer.png

status.png

Guest Hamburger Jung

i've seen your bans and you're complaining about skoda drivers? some people shouldn't drive the truck or the skoda... People like you should take the bike or play something else

On 11/30/2023 at 11:05 PM, spacekv said:

hmmm, how you use the cars does not depend on the car itself but on who uses it as many have written to you,

in general, if you are not sure how the car behaves, common sense suggests trying it out in less populated areas before going into populated ones, although the same applies to trucks

• True Story 1

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

I really don't see any point for this thread to exist, i dont get why you have problem with Scout cars when It was not cars problem, it was with human 'player' who drives it, you should blame driver who is behind the wheel. 

To be honest, i use car also when i take break once i return from Spain, Finland to my headquarters when i return the truck to garage. 

Personality i think you wasted time just for one rant. 

CEO of Teapot Logistics International company from Hamburg's Kleiner Grasbrook hafen:

Who is Nina Cortex?
An antagonist of the Crash Bandicoot series. She is Neo Cortex's beloved niece (or daughter). She is a gothic girl with bionic hands made for grappling and crushing soft objects.

That's like crashing your car into a lamp post and then blaming the lamp post for being in the way. Vehicles are not to blame, it is the drivers that are causing the problems.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚋 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜

Using a car is only the drivers responsibility. If you can't control it, don't use it. I guess the rule of f around and find out applies to cars in the game 😅

• True Story 1

Ghost Express

~Driver: 2023 August - September~

~Human Resources: 2023 September - xxxx.xx.xx~

~Recruitment Manager: 2023 October - xxxx.xx.xx~

~Driver of the month 2023 september~

~Staff of the month 2023 december~

You can't catch what you can't see!

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator