Prohibite using Triple trailers and Heavy Cargo on the Calais Duisburg road

'Rossoo770s.

Hello,

I'm here to discuss about CD and the ""smart"" players who go on the CD with locomotives, heavy loads and small trucks with more than 20t and slow down traffic by creating queues and unnecessary accidents that can be avoided avoiding using that type of cargo...

Why do I say this? because It seem to see that with the new release of DAF XD,but also in general it seems that they do it on purpose to use trucks with little power and heavy loads just to block the CD or slow down the traffic and create long traffic jams or accidents bc if you're overtaking them who's coming in the opposite directions don't give you space or time to overtake safely...

And another episode I saw ""the smart"" players who use double or triple trailers don't pay attention that them are long and they need space to return in lane,so they overtake you and cut your lane making you in a crash or letting you out to give them the way...or badly they overtate series of trucks with the truck incoming in front and make a big crash on purpose and they don't press f7 instantly but they stay there for few minutes...

I would like to ask these "smart" people a question... what do you find funny doing this? because I still have a hard time understanding it...

Do they think they're funny? I think they are just little idiots who don't know how to have fun and create mess for everyone, maybe even those who want to take this game seriously...

I hope this go for a positive outcome.

Best Regards,

Rossoo770s.

Aurora Driver | Veteran Driver | TruckersMP Member since 2015.

• Haha 2

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Hello there, @Rossoo770s.

So many players still don't know how to overtake properly and most of them dont know how safely merging back to lane.

I dont use that road often and dont get any headache issue I suggest you too dont go that road often or you can go overnight time its less troll players.

1 hour ago, Misha_TMP said:

I don't agree with you that your proposal limits the player's freedom to a certain extent

I'm not limiting anyone, you can also go elsewhere if you want to transport heavy cargo, but not on the c-d since most of them who think are ""smart"" do it on purpose to go there and create mess,slowing th traffic and making accidents just because they find it funny... you have the 99% of the map to explore with you're heavy cargo or triple trailer,go there! and let everyone having fun.

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

11 hours ago, Rossoo770s. said:

Hello,

I'm here to discuss about CD and the ""smart"" players who go on the CD with locomotives, heavy loads and small trucks with more than 20t and slow down traffic by creating queues and unnecessary accidents that can be avoided avoiding using that type of cargo...

Why do I say this? because It seem to see that with the new release of DAF XD,but also in general it seems that they do it on purpose to use trucks with little power and heavy loads just to block the CD or slow down the traffic and create long traffic jams or accidents bc if you're overtaking them who's coming in the opposite directions don't give you space or time to overtake safely...

And another episode I saw ""the smart"" players who use double or triple trailers don't pay attention that them are long and they need space to return in lane,so they overtake you and cut your lane making you in a crash or letting you out to give them the way...or badly they overtate series of trucks with the truck incoming in front and make a big crash on purpose and they don't press f7 instantly but they stay there for few minutes...

I would like to ask these "smart" people a question... what do you find funny doing this? because I still have a hard time understanding it...

Do they think they're funny? I think they are just little idiots who don't know how to have fun and create mess for everyone, maybe even those who want to take this game seriously...

Best Regards,

Rossoo770s.

Your suggestion is based on the assumption, that certain players intentionally cause traffic jams and try to provoke accidents by driving at a low speed.

Driving at a low speed is not a rule violation. It is in fact in accordance with national traffic regulations to drive a vehicle at a speed at which it is constantly under control.

In particular, the speed must be adapted to the road, traffic, visibility and weather conditions as well as to personal abilities and the characteristics of the vehicle and load.

Following the above traffic regulations cannot be considered as blocking, dangerous driving, or reckless driving.

A ban is therefore inappropriate and would discriminate against those who strive for safe road conditions.

On the other hand, inappropriate overtaking maneuvers as described in your post are indeed considered as reckless driving, which is a punishable violation of traffic regulations and the game rules.

Please note that you may not overtake, if you cannot ensure that you will not endanger other road users during the entire overtaking maneuver.

If you are annoyed by players who drive at a safe and reasonable speed, you should consider playing another, more suitable game.

• Upvote 3

This wont be a thing. As Blabberbeak says its not illegal to drive slow. The speed limit on the CD road is 60km/h on most of the road, 50km/h in other parts and 80km/h in a few places. But the majority of the road is 60km/h and if people want to drive 60km/h then there is nothing wrong with that. If you want to drive faster then there are plenty of other roads and highways you can use to do so. And people coming the other way dosent have to give way to you if you decide to overtake. You should just not overtake when there is oncoming traffic. Doing so is braking the rules.

• Thanks 1
  • True Story 1

12 hours ago, Rossoo770s. said:

Hello,

Best Regards,

Rossoo770s.

What's not smart about going on CD road with a heavy load?

As long as you don't do all the cd road at 5 km/h i don't see the problem 😂

• Haha 1
  • True Story 1

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

@Rossoo770s.
If your only pleasure in TMP is to race at 110km/h with 700bhp+ trucks with zero/light cargo on CD, I think you're not playing the right game and I suggest you to play Forza, Assetto Corsa or other games. Or go on the Arcade server 😉

As mentioned by others above, these players are respecting the game/road rules. And since they are on the Simulation server, I would say that they are playing better than those who don't respect the speed limits and road signage!

People are free to have the configuration they want as long as they respect the speed limits and don't drive <50-60km/h for long distances. BTW it's completely normal to have a truck with a heavy cargo which climbs a hill at 20-30km/h, like it or not. Again, if you want to drive at 150km/h you can play on the Arcade server or other games.

If you see someone who deliberately drives mega slow for a long period, report him/her! But nothing prevents you to overtake these players too.

If you want to convert CD into a racetrack where people would have to drive at 100km/h minimum, there is a Suggestion section on the Forum for that 😉

EDIT: surprising to see this thread when we see your signature: "REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races, maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h🙄

EDIT 2: one thing I agree with you, because it's not realistic, are triple or mega long trailers. You could argue very long trailers are allowed in certain countries. But they are not in Belgium & France. And even triple might not be allowed anywhere. Which means, people shouldn't be allowed to drive these trailers on CD. That said, it makes the game more challenging and forces these players to be even more careful when they drive as they could create collisions or block junctions etc... Which could lead to reports/kicks/bans. I don't think there are many issues like that with these players. As opposed to reckless drivers who race and generate collisions all the time.

• Like 2

Even though i despite being behind someone not doing 110, i suck it up until i can pass. There was one time when someone was doing 30. I passed on the grass and didn't look back.

I do agree in some extent. It seems like they get a bad truck combination with a heavy WoT job just so they can add to the chaos. If i'm doing it, i'll at least let others behind me know "Pass when safe". Overall, nothing's going to change.

ets2 is not a racing game, they have no problem driving the truck at 40-60km/h.If you think that is too slow, only need to overtake.Please pay attention to ping and the opposite truck when overtaking to avoid accidents

Polestar Logistics drivers | Safely drive over 1,000,000 km

Languages: English, Chinese

i like doing that using a 61t loco with lowest engine before cause it feel real heavy and proper but i switched back to a 500hp or more now cause they all just overtake with no patience 
aslo why race a busy road that you are stopped 95% of the time? like seriously if you go slower you move for a longer time instead they race for 20 second and then are stopped for 10 minute :S

On 12/2/2023 at 4:57 PM, buder5 said:

i like doing that using a 61t loco with lowest engine before cause it feel real heavy and proper but i switched back to a 500hp or more now cause they all just overtake with no patience 
aslo why race a busy road that you are stopped 95% of the time? like seriously if you go slower you move for a longer time instead they race for 20 second and then are stopped for 10 minute :S

I find it sad to read that another simulation fan "adapted" his driving style to the pressure and recklessness of other players. You have my sympathy.

• Like 2

On 12/2/2023 at 3:57 PM, buder5 said:

Racing means going from A to B at the fastest time. In our case it's from C to D (😉). While racing, the more obstacle, the more challenging it becomes, and the more "skilled" you have to be to drive through traffic and avoid vehicles. That's what all these reckless drivers like.

If they were able to do that without causing chaos I wouldn't mind. But they collide with people regularly and are super aggressive on the road as you've unfortunately experienced in the past.

Pleasing them by driving the way they want (i.e. driving faster, moving on the side of the road for them to overtake, braking to make space when they overtake so that they don't touch you, etc...) isn't part of the solutions I recommend for these players! 😒

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.