Ghost Mode Time

'Leo.

Suggestion Name: Ghost Mode Time & Second

Suggestion Description: Solving the problem in Ghost mode, and add seconds and proceed accordingly

Why should it be added?(Title)  Most people can start the game on the road and cause most accidents because we are desperate because we do not know when the ghost mode times will end, so if we put a second counter next to the ghost mode emblem, at least we will understand whether people will end the ghost mode and act accordingly. and in this way, accidents will be reduced and we will understand whether there is braking or acceleration (speed up) + ncz or not.
Any example images:tV8CCzx.png
As you can see in the photo, we will count down from 10 seconds and pass or not pass truck

I hope this suggestion has helped you  ! :HaulieLove:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 16

Can I help u ? (u can send me message)

ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ   ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ ʙᴀɴ  ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ

@HalaskârI gave an example in that photo.

The idea is not bad, but many people have made the same suggestion on this subject before, but it has not been added to the game because it is a bit tricky to do, if you see someone who has just entered the game on the road, slow down this idea is more logical and simpler. after all, we are not playing NFS, we are playing a simulation game, going slowly and carefully would be the most realistic and beautiful choice

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

?

Ello there, @Leo 

I totally agree with you suggestion. The best would be to add a counter to show how long will the player stay in the ghost mode! ❤️ 

+1 

Regards,

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ]

• Like 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Sadly, they won't add it since you didn't follow the format for new suggestions.

Even if a counter is shown, people are still going to abuse it by driving right through traffic because they didn't bother to wait off the road until all local players rendered in. Or worse, they come back after being kicked and do the same nonsense they got kicked for. Additionally, given how long it takes the game to load while in ghost mode, it will end before loading in.

• True Story 2

@SunstriderYes, there is nothing to do for these because the system of the game is like this, but at least this is necessary to prevent accidents.

You would think people wouldn’t be stupid enough to load into TMP in the middle of a road, but here we are 😂 

This is one of those suggestions which is actually very simple, yet very useful! If you are approaching a vehicle in ghost mode, you know to slow down if countdown in less than 10 seconds which avoids playing a guessing game driving through a ghost mode vehicle. 

so I absolutely support this suggestion. 

My only question is, i believe ghost mode is 30 seconds? (Tbh i have never counted it) would this suggestion cause problems if people actually connected in game quicker or slower because of their Internet speed/pc specs? 

• 2 weeks later...

Although I commented above, I have since been counting how long I am in ghost mode when I load up the game and it varies. For me its about 10-15 seconds. The fact, some people come out of ghost mode quicker than others I believe is an indication, the suggestion might be more complicated to implement. (Because you can’t be having a countdown clock if you are going to get out of Ghost mode quicker)

On 11/1/2023 at 7:33 PM, 'Leo. said:

Why should it be added?(Title)  Most people can start the game on the road and cause most accidents because we are desperate because we do not know when the ghost mode times will end, so if we put a second counter next to the ghost mode emblem, at least we will understand whether people will end the ghost mode and act accordingly. and in this way, accidents will be reduced and we will understand whether there is braking or acceleration (speed up) + ncz or not.

A timer will hardly impress the impatient and reckless bunch of players that you mostly find in and around the area of Duisburg and Calais.

It could turn out to become a countdown for causing mayhem instead.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

@MartinV90As you say, it varies according to most people but at least most people are conscious and know what to do if there is no traffic coming from the opposite traffic they can pass it on the left or slow down by lighting their quad, and this will reduce accidents. 

• 1 month later...

Hello, it's a good idea but it belongs to others  

First of all, it will be useless, because the player in ghost mode will go on the road in any case, he will not wait for an accident, no one will pay attention to this feature (your desire to achieve something is very nice, but useless)🙂