New additional way to reporting an user

Suggestion Name: New additional way to reporting an user

Suggestion Description: As can be seen in the photo, that would be nice to be able to report users from their profiles, When users click the report button on a player's profile, they will automatically redirect them to the report page and they will be not need to type TruckersMP ID.

Any example image:KsfwO2W.png

Why it should be added: A little additional way to report an user. Based on what I have written above, an improved version can also be released.

Edited 07 October 2023: When this button is clicked, a mini page can be opened to create the report directly instead of redirecting users to the web-report page with the TruckersMP ID automatically typed (like a little bubble). That is reporting can be  continue through the profile without redirecting anywhere.

Edited 08 October 2023: This is thirdy way as well n7ttCay.png

• Upvote 10

Hello there, 

First of all, thank you so much for taking time and wrote thus suggestion. 

After reviewing of this, I come to thus outcome -> 

This is cool feature and probably it might be really useful, however you still need to find a player before you will report them. 😉 in that case you need to fill out the name, so I don't see any change if I will write a TMP ID or their nickname.

Good luck with your suggestion 

Thank you! 

Kind Regards

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV I MCG Veteran Driver 🚛

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @heilazagoth,

First of all thank you for taking the time to write this suggestion. 

I agree because it would be easier for some users but it would also be ideal to be able to write the truckersID directly. 

In doing so, as you explained, it would take more time because you should write the nickname to be found and then report the player through the appropriate web report page. 

I think it's already simple how it is handled now via TruckerID. 

Perhaps many players do not see the TruckerID of other players while playing, but it is advisable activa te it to find the player immediately when reporting on the website. 

Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

• Like 1

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

I really like this idea. I support your idea.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hey!

The idea seems like a nice little improvement. However, can you please explain or give an example of a situation in which this would be useful? If you report players based on in-game infractions, you usually have their TruckersID ready from the video evidence. I can't really see a situation in which I'd search for a player or be on his profile in order to report him.

Nonetheless, it is a nice addition and I don't think it's hard to add.

Have a great day!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mattify said:

Hey!

The idea seems like a nice little improvement. However, can you please explain or give an example of a situation in which this would be useful? If you report players based on in-game infractions, you usually have their TruckersID ready from the video evidence. I can't really see a situation in which I'd search for a player or be on his profile in order to report him.

Nonetheless, it is a nice addition and I don't think it's hard to add.

Have a great day!

Of course; Some of users don't know what a TruckersMP ID is. They can't create report from the web-report page. It will be possible to report by searching by name.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2023 at 5:39 PM, heilazagoth said:

Suggestion Name: New additional way to reporting an user

Suggestion Description: As can be seen in the photo, that would be nice to be able to report users from their profiles, When users click the report button on a player's profile, they will automatically redirect them to the report page and they will be not need to type TruckersMP ID.

Any example image:KsfwO2W.png

Why it should be added: A little additional way to report an user. Based on what I have written above, an improved version can also be released.

Edited 07 October 2023: When this button is clicked, a mini page can be opened to create the report directly instead of redirecting users to the web-report page with the TruckersMP ID automatically typed (like a little bubble). That is reporting can be  continue through the profile without redirecting anywhere.

Edited 08 October 2023: This is thirdy way as well n7ttCay.png

is a very good idea and would facilitate the filing of complaints.