Guys, think, why do so many novice drivers, get in the middle of the road, and don't go?

^^Elen^^

First of all thank you for taking the time to ask this question and write this topic with community on forum. 

But, Very good question, but you shouldn't always assume the worst. My opinion.

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

Most of the players who do this like to get in the way of other people enjoying themselves. When this happens to me, I end up getting discouraged and playing another game. Unfortunately, the game is full of trolls who get in the way of everyone's experience.

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

Sometimes it's intentional, but it's generally banned, and sometimes it's a novice who doesn't know what to do and doesn't know much about Truckersmp's rules. Here is the link:rules

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

My Page  ▍ rules  ▍  tickets   ▍  Submit your report   ▍ Talent acquisition

3 hours ago, Rista said:

I can understand new drivers who have just started playing the game and may not be familiar with the game controls.

Maybe they get scared when 10 people behind them start honking and lose their minds.

Be patient in traffic.

I think we can expect users to be familiar with the basic controls of their vehicle if we consider the fact, that every user who wants to join TruckersMP needs to meet the requirement of two hours of gameplay experience. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator