What color would you use for your favorite truck?

LUPO (ITA)

Hello truckers! 

How are you? Hope you're well. 

I would like to ask the whole community interested in my topic, the following question. 

What color would you use for your favorite truck? 

If you want, you can elaborate on the answer by explaining why you like that particular color or you can attach a photo of the truck. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this topic and have a good day! 

Thanks for your answer. 

Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

• True Story 1

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

Hello! 😀

I paint all my trucks white with blue stripes, like on the picture (I hope I didn't broke anything and it will show up correctly). There are some main ideas behind that:

1) I have a "somewhat VTC" of my own (where the only driver is me and it's not even a VTC 😂) where I decided that this will be it's main livery.
2) They represent the colors of a Greek flag 🇬🇷
3) I just love those colors, if we don't take in the previous point 😅

What about the colors you would use on your trucks?

0000000000676E4A.jpg

• HaulieLove 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

spacer.png

Pink 🩷

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

White or dark blue, this color is very suitable for retrofitting trucks.

Want to play a game together? https://truckersmp.com/

Feedback system? https://truckersmp.com/feedback/create

If you want to report it?https://truckersmp.com/reports/create

Truckers/3D

17 hours ago, Reid1651 said:

What about the colors you would use on your trucks?

Hello @Reid1651,

First of all thank you for taking the time to write on my topic. 

I really like the color green but also red and sometimes blue. Of course I like to match the colors between the truck and the trailer (when I use the trailer). When I'm not using the trailer I particularly like green for my truck 😄

Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

• HaulieLove 1

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator