Can I get in banned for using this bad boy?

GbmbRnmf

Question

20 answers to this question

I saw a few days ago that another guy used these parts and moderator saw him and warned him to remove this monster wheels in game. In this case, i don't think you will get a quickly banned due to this wheels, they might warn you to remove this wheels on your car in the game but i don't guarantee this.

Hey! 

This type of save editing is not allowed on our server. As @heilazagoth already mentioned, you will be asked / warned to change this in-game. If this doesn't happen, you will be banned until it is changed. Here again the rule §3 Save Editing for clarity:

§3 - Save Editing

> Causing extreme lag or game crashes by save editing is not permitted. Extreme lag will not occur from duplicate parts unless the amount is truly excessive. Using truck parts on cars or buses. If you save edit to create a very long trailer combination but cannot safely handle it, you are liable to be banned for reckless driving and/or blocking and it is recommended that you remove the particular modification(s). If the Game Moderation Management thinks that your modification is not fit for our servers or negatively impacts other people, you are liable to be banned.

Kind regards,

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 - Save Editing

Causing extreme lag or game crashes by save editing is not permitted. Extreme lag will not occur from duplicate parts unless the amount is truly excessive. Using truck parts on cars or buses. If you save edit to create a very long trailer combination but cannot safely handle it, you are liable to be banned for reckless driving and/or blocking and it is recommended that you remove the particular modification(s). If the Game Moderation Management thinks that your modification is not fit for our servers or negatively impacts other people, you are liable to be banned.

Donks/Monster Trucks are not allowed. You will be reported by anyone who passes you.

You would probably get a ban if a kick doesn't work. As you have altered your vehicle's hitbox to be bigger.

If done properly/seriously, TMP should have a list/set of allowed mods which have been reviewed/tested/approved by their technical team in order to confirm they won't add more load/lag than the default parts.

Once the technical/performance aspect is covered, when it comes to simulation, I personally think only real world road legal changes should be allowed. But some TMP people think that, as part of the simulation experience, anything possible in real life (legal or not) should be allowed and it's people's choice to use them or not (like in the real world) 🙄

Hello @GbmbRnmf,

May I know did you find the solution to your questions?
Your confirmation helps us to keep the Forum organized. 

Kind regards,
EL KEES
TruckersMP Support

truckersmp-logo-sm.png
                                                                                                                                                                                               Best regards | EL KEES

role_Support.png.70d522cddc7230c922d6fbd271df4697.png                        

TruckersMP Rules - Support System - Report System - Feedback System

Hello there,

This topic was not active for 3 days. Due to this reason, this topic will be moved to the inactive section.

If you wish us to reopen it, feel free to Contact me or another member of the Support Team in DMs.

Kind regards,

RagtagBoss

TruckersMP Support

// Moved to inactive