Do you easily drive anywhere or is there somewhere where you don't feel particularly good at driving?

LUPO (ITA)

Hello truckers! 

Today I ask you a question for my curiosity. 

Do you easily drive anywhere or is there somewhere where you don't feel particularly good at driving? 

I don't like to drive on uphill roads especially if I'm using the double trailer. It is also often difficult especially if there are other players in the same area. For example in Kirkenes in the promod server or at some points of the C-D road in simulation 1 server. 

Thanks for your answer 

Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

Ich kann überall ohne Probleme fahren. Es gibt einige "Sonderregeln" auf der CD-Route, aber wenn Sie schon seit Jahren dort sind, haben Sie alles in sich. Daher habe ich selten ein schlechtes Gefühl, irgendwohin zu fahren oder aufzustehen und mich für ein paar Minuten auszuruhen

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

I drive both the semi trucks and the cars in-game. 

Things that scare me the most are: 1, overtaking (in game I only do this when I have 100% confidence lol), and 2, left turns with a yield sign panel (I'm always scared to do left turns with stop signs irl as well haha) 

And yea, driving cars in game feels less stressef for me, prob bc of its size and I'm less likely to hit others without a trailer haha 🙂

7 hours ago, Mr.Drexyy said:

Hello;

I prefer driving a truck more; however, I also enjoy using a Skoda occasionally. I usually drive a Skoda on the D-C road. Honestly, it feels a bit strange to drive elsewhere.

Kind Regards,

Mr.Drexyy

You should try the alternative vehicles, they have more fun to drive with imo. 

And I really hope that we have Tesla Model Y to drive with, and I'm willing to pay 7.5 bucks for the master tier patron just for driving Tesla in game lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2023 at 12:31 PM, ROMANISTA [ITA] said:

Hello truckers! 

Today I ask you a question for my curiosity. 

I don't like to drive on uphill roads especially if I'm using the double trailer. It is also often difficult especially if there are other players in the same area. For example in Kirkenes in the promod server or at some points of the C-D road in simulation 1 server. 

Thanks for your answer 

Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

I am confident with everything and everywhere, but there is one trailer that i particularly hate and avoid, it is the low loader 😂

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

I drive everything everywhere. But there is one thing... driving backwards with doubletrailers..... nope, i´d rather load an previous quicksave than trying to rejoining the street after i crashed or something 🤣

I also like to drive with the skoda to garafes which i didn´t bought so i can buy them manually and not through the menu.

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb       1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf850be00b4f1801f75c0617ad2.png       Screenshot_8442.png?ex=6517eb5d&is=65169    DACHSER-European-Logistics_rdax_65s.jpg?ex=651ad772&is=651985f2&hm=edcbd6026623ecfe096bce1157342f64df03d94c98fb119a17d5e40ece521aa0&

I generally drive anywhere without having any issue except in Tallinn, its just for some reason whenever I drive in Tallinn with or without a load something always bad happens to me. Everywhere else its perfectly fine even if the location is jam packed with other players.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚋 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator