Increase Report limits on C-D

MartinV90

Suggestion Name: Increase Report limits on C-D

Suggestion Description: Allow people who submit accepted reports, to get a higher limit when on C-D. For every 5 accepted reports, your limit increased by 1. 

Any example images: No

Why it should be added: currently if you drive CD and submit reports which gets accepted, they do not count towards any limit increase. In my personal opinion, that seems bizarre. C-D is where the trolls, rules breakers are, it should be the stretch that you want to make a more fun and enjoyable place to drive so by increasing peoples report limits who submit good reports, You are then able to ban more people for ruining the experience for others.. of course, the same Rules would apply sitting at the side of the road, or using free cam to create reports is strictly forbidden. 

• Upvote 3

I believe that every report on the site that is accepted increases the report limit. They recently made a change due to the large number of daily reports on the site, I think it is unnecessary to increase this limit, because half of these reports received are precisely from the trolls on the CD road, which is why in my opinion, the current report limit is fine.

• True Story 1

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

3 hours ago, Santos. said:

I believe that every report on the site that is accepted increases the report limit. They recently made a change due to the large number of daily reports on the site, I think it is unnecessary to increase this limit, because half of these reports received are precisely from the trolls on the CD road, which is why in my opinion, the current report limit is fine.

Well last time I heard CD reports did not increase report limits and I certainly haven’t seen any notification or announcement regarding this. 

I don't think is a good idea. This supports people who drive up and down CD road just to report people and people who want to spam the report system. If you drive on CD Road, you have to expect a lot of trolls and people who break the rules, whereas you can't report everyone who breaks a rule. There are A LOT OF REPORTS in the web report system and this will increase the number of reports. 

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

I think the number of reports is enough because some players report even minor mistakes, 10 reports are enough, it can be used only to report troll drivers so that the intensity in the report system decreases and reports can be looked at quickly.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

46 minutes ago, Mr. Teddy said:

Hello, @MartinV90

I understand your suggestion, but there are players who report even the smallest mistakes and this overloads the system and it takes a lot of time to look at the reports, I think the report rights are enough now.

I wish you a good forum,

Kind regards,

Mr Teddy

Thats why they have it, so your limit decreases based on bad reports.

• True Story 1

They made the report limit 10 to tackle the CD Load. Despite this change, the system is Load on the web report system: VERY HIGH. When your report is accepted, you gain 1 report slot back. This is to help players be choose more wisely when filing reports. Or, they use all slots to report all the little things that are "kick worthy".

1 hour ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

As for player perspective this is not fair to increase only for C-D, the players are there for a reason so is their own risk of being banned if they don't follow the rules.

But if increased again should not only be that road but for the whole server imo.

My understanding is you currently get report limit increases on good reports anywhere else on the map apart from CD so my suggestion is to also allow increases on C-D which is where 99% of rule breakers are. 

moderators cannot be online all the time (how it would be much easier if they were) so to make CD a pleasant place to drive, they kind of a lie I’m drivers like us to report rule breakers. You can easily do 4-6 reports a day, then have to wait 4-7 days for a response, that means after day, you can’t report anyone else. (I am one of those people that only tend to report the most serious incidents)  

• True Story 1

55 minutes ago, MartinV90 said:

My understanding is you currently get report limit increases on good reports anywhere else on the map apart from CD so my suggestion is to also allow increases on C-D which is where 99% of rule breakers are. 

moderators cannot be online all the time (how it would be much easier if they were) so to make CD a pleasant place to drive, they kind of a lie I’m drivers like us to report rule breakers. You can easily do 4-6 reports a day, then have to wait 4-7 days for a response, that means after day, you can’t report anyone else. (I am one of those people that only tend to report the most serious incidents)  

As mentioned above, this is NOT going to happen. Many players report for minor offences that are not even bannable, and others just wanna play as a "Player GM" reporting everyone around. While many people have valid reports, there are many others that don't. And in both cases, all we have is our web report system colapsed with thousands of reports from the same area, which means that players who are driving happily in other parts of the world will have to deal with trolls for weeks just cause we are "only" focused on CD drivers.

As was also mentioned before, if you go to drive on C-D, is because you love the chaos you see in there and therefore you should understand if we pay more attention to other drivers around the map before dealing with the same kind of things in C-D. We of course pay attention on both sides, but we will not be 24/7 on the same area where is always the same kind of chaos instead of taking care of the other players in the map as well.

This place has NEVER and will NEVER be a safe place to drive in, even if you hire 400 more moderators, all the chaos will remain in the same place as usual. If you wanna avoid such players, i recommend you to drive somewhere else on the map. 

And no, your report being accepted doesn't mean your report score will increase btw.

Kind Regards, 

El Reja

Game Moderator Leader

TruckersMP Rules - Appeal System - Report System - Feedback System

49 minutes ago, El Reja said:

As mentioned above, this is NOT going to happen. Many players report for minor offences that are not even bannable, and others just wanna play as a "Player GM" reporting everyone around. While many people have valid reports, there are many others that don't. And in both cases, all we have is our web report system colapsed with thousands of reports from the same area, which means that players who are driving happily in other parts of the world will have to deal with trolls for weeks just cause we are "only" focused on CD drivers.

As was also mentioned before, if you go to drive on C-D, is because you love the chaos you see in there and therefore you should understand if we pay more attention to other drivers around the map before dealing with the same kind of things in C-D. We of course pay attention on both sides, but we will not be 24/7 on the same area where is always the same kind of chaos instead of taking care of the other players in the map as well.

This place has NEVER and will NEVER be a safe place to drive in, even if you hire 400 more moderators, all the chaos will remain in the same place as usual. If you wanna avoid such players, i recommend you to drive somewhere else on the map. 

And no, your report being accepted doesn't mean your report score will increase btw.

This is all people seem to say though, basically, if you don’t like the type of people around CD, go and drive somewhere else. This is a multiplayer game/mod, It is absolutely ridiculous The players that want to enjoy TMP Are basically being forced out of the most populated area because of the reckless drivers, trolls etc. 

TMP could be absolutely amazing, but unfortunately, it looks like I will always be playing single player promods more than TMP

• Upvote 2

On 8/19/2023 at 8:55 PM, MartinV90 said:

This is all people seem to say though, basically, if you don’t like the type of people around CD, go and drive somewhere else. This is a multiplayer game/mod, It is absolutely ridiculous The players that want to enjoy TMP Are basically being forced out of the most populated area because of the reckless drivers, trolls etc. 

TMP could be absolutely amazing, but unfortunately, it looks like I will always be playing single player promods more than TMP

I'm not forcing you to go somewhere else in the map. I'm literally explaining WHY we are not gonna increase the report score, and i'm also telling you that you like to drive on a place that has been a chaos for several YEARS already and that will NOT change, seeing how things are going. And no matter how many moderators you hire and how many players get banned, that place will be the same thing as it was in the beginning.

That's why i said you could drive somewhere else. If you don't like such chaos, then why you go to drive there?

• Like 1

Kind Regards, 

El Reja

Game Moderator Leader

1 hour ago, El Reja said:

I'm not forcing you to go somewhere else in the map. I'm literally explaining WHY we are not gonna increase the report score, and i'm also telling you that you like to drive on a place that has been a chaos for several YEARS already and that will NOT change, seeing how things are going. And no matter how many moderators you hire and how many players get banned, that place will be the same thing as it was in the beginning.

That's why i said you could drive somewhere else. If you don't like such chaos, then why you go to drive there?

When i’m not on SP or on TMP for a convoy, i go to C-D because that's literally where everyone else is. The map is so dead driving somewhere else is pointless. 

I really would love to see (maybe next April fools) C-D CLOSED! That entire area and cities, because it would be extremely interesting to see where everybody would actually go then (and it would only be for April fools, so not long) Would also be hilarious tbh 😂 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MartinV90 said:

When i’m not on SP or on TMP for a convoy, i go to C-D because that's literally where everyone else is. The map is so dead driving somewhere else is pointless. 

I really would love to see (maybe next April fools) C-D CLOSED! That entire area and cities, because it would be extremely interesting to see where everybody would actually go then (and it would only be for April fools, so not long) Would also be hilarious tbh 😂 

Yeah i get ur point, but isn't entirely empty tbh. You can find many players in the base map area, though. Specially in the cities that aren't too far from C-D like Hannover, Paris, etc.

And yeah ngl that it could be interesting to see where people go if that road gets closed for a few days xD, although i'm sure they will not go far haha

Kind Regards, 

El Reja

Game Moderator Leader

On 8/20/2023 at 1:02 AM, El Reja said:

We of course pay attention on both sides, but we will not be 24/7 on the same area where is always the same kind of chaos instead of taking care of the other players in the map as well.

8 hours ago, El Reja said:

I'm literally explaining WHY we are not gonna increase the report score, and i'm also telling you that you like to drive on a place that has been a chaos for several YEARS already and that will NOT change, seeing how things are going. And no matter how many moderators you hire and how many players get banned, that place will be the same thing as it was in the beginning.

Your statements substantiate the suspicion that the TruckersMP team or at least parts of it are not capable and/ or not willing to deal with the chaos in and around the area of Duisburg and Calais.

To make matters worse, it sends a signal of disrespect towards users who report rule violations from that area, by refusing to increase the report score even if the report is valid and useful.

Additionally, the TruckersMP team sends users who point out the problems of that area abroad.

I therefore have to ask again: Quo vadis, TruckersMP?

• True Story 2

12 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

Your statements substantiate the suspicion that the TruckersMP team or at least parts of it are not capable and/ or not willing to deal with the chaos in and around the area of Duisburg and Calais.

To make matters worse, it sends a signal of disrespect towards users who report rule violations from that area, by refusing to increase the report score even if the report is valid and useful.

Additionally, the TruckersMP team sends users who point out the problems of that area abroad.

I therefore have to ask again: Quo vadis, TruckersMP?

You didn't get what i tried to said. I didn't say that we DON'T pay attention to C-D cause we "prefer" to be in other parts of the map, i literally said that we can't be 24/7 THERE, that area is full of admins almost all the time and is still a chaos even with 10 GMs around. We spend a lot of time there, but we will also spend time on players who are usually driving in other places that have trolls around as well, cause of course, trolls aren't in C-D only. 

Kind Regards, 

El Reja

Game Moderator Leader

14 hours ago, El Reja said:

You didn't get what i tried to said. I didn't say that we DON'T pay attention to C-D cause we "prefer" to be in other parts of the map, i literally said that we can't be 24/7 THERE, that area is full of admins almost all the time and is still a chaos even with 10 GMs around. We spend a lot of time there, but we will also spend time on players who are usually driving in other places that have trolls around as well, cause of course, trolls aren't in C-D only. 

You didn't say "can't be", you said "wiil not be", which significantly changes the meaning of your sentence, don't you agree?

We of course pay attention on both sides, but we will not be 24/7 on the same area where is always the same kind of chaos instead of taking care of the other players in the map as well.

I welcome however your effort to patrol not only the infamous areas.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

You didn't say "can't be", you said "wiil not be", which significantly changes the meaning of your sentence, don't you agree?

I welcome however your effort to patrol not only the infamous areas.

Well yeah, but still makes sense though. We can't be there 24/7 and we will also NOT be there 24/7 either cause someone has to deal with the other parts of the map too. TruckersMP is not just C-D and Kirkenes.  

Kind Regards, 

El Reja

Game Moderator Leader

2 hours ago, El Reja said:

Well yeah, but still makes sense though. We can't be there 24/7 and we will also NOT be there 24/7 either cause someone has to deal with the other parts of the map too. TruckersMP is not just C-D and Kirkenes.  

Yet you still don’t welcome giving people who do drive it, a increased report limit who submit good reports to Get these trolls, reckless drivers, trouble makers off tmp! Like you said moderators can’t and won’t be there 24/7 so surly the only way for you to stick to your own rules, about banning players who do X-Y-Z, are rely on players reports!

TMP is going soft in my opinion, so many reports get no action/time out, when they do its not even worth it. As TMP Gets bigger, attracts even more people this situation he’s only going to get worse. 

I honestly think people deliberately cause chaos on that road these days because they know

1. In-game reports are likely to time out

2. Moderators aren’t around 

3. the chances of somebody having recorded the incident/report online is slim (to the amount of players that actually play on a daily basis)

I’m certainly not going to argue there will always be bad drivers in that area, but there could be a significant amount less by players being able to report these & tougher punishments given, Quicker time frames on reports getting dealt with. Restrict people who submit stupid reports, increase people who submit good reports. 

people voted for more leniency in a survey? And I wonder how many of those are people who regularly get banned? 😂 

TMP has so many good things about it, but when it comes to making it safer, getting those reckless rule breakers off the servers, you don’t seen interested, it’s like you created TMP, you created these rules for drivers to follow but now just can’t deal with the amount of people that play, meaning good drivers he wants to enjoy TMP get frustrated and don’t enjoy the experience the way you want us all too. 

p.s I actually think you take long to respond to online reports on purpose knowing when people are going to have reached the limit in just a couple of days then potentially have to wait over a week to be able to report again! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MartinV90 said:

Yet you still don’t welcome giving people who do drive it, a increased report limit who submit good reports to Get these trolls, reckless drivers, trouble makers off tmp! Like you said moderators can’t and won’t be there 24/7 so surly the only way for you to stick to your own rules, about banning players who do X-Y-Z, are rely on players reports!

TMP is going soft in my opinion, so many reports get no action/time out, when they do its not even worth it. As TMP Gets bigger, attracts even more people this situation he’s only going to get worse. 

I honestly think people deliberately cause chaos on that road these days because they know

1. In-game reports are likely to time out

2. Moderators aren’t around 

3. the chances of somebody having recorded the incident/report online is slim (to the amount of players that actually play on a daily basis)

I’m certainly not going to argue there will always be bad drivers in that area, but there could be a significant amount less by players being able to report these & tougher punishments given, Quicker time frames on reports getting dealt with. Restrict people who submit stupid reports, increase people who submit good reports. 

people voted for more leniency in a survey? And I wonder how many of those are people who regularly get banned? 😂 

TMP has so many good things about it, but when it comes to making it safer, getting those reckless rule breakers off the servers, you don’t seen interested, it’s like you created TMP, you created these rules for drivers to follow but now just can’t deal with the amount of people that play, meaning good drivers he wants to enjoy TMP get frustrated and don’t enjoy the experience the way you want us all too. 

p.s I actually think you take long to respond to online reports on purpose knowing when people are going to have reached the limit in just a couple of days then potentially have to wait over a week to be able to report again! 

Bro

Are u forced to take CD Route?

If you feel you can't handle the Trolls on CD 

Please 🙏 follow another Route to avoid Trolls...

The map is big enough than just CD ..

But if you so much love populated areas ...

Then stop complaining....

Record and report..

What do you expect in a place filled with lots of drivers?

You wanna do delivery... 

In time 

And know damage

You take your truck all the way to CD

And you still complain

Knowing the history of CD

Anyone who is new to the game 

Hear about CD and what's in CD before Going 

Please 🙏 Record and report

If you feel there are less moderators there 

Follow another Route 

8 hours ago, MartinV90 said:

Yet you still don’t welcome giving people who do drive it, a increased report limit who submit good reports to Get these trolls, reckless drivers, trouble makers off tmp!

👆This is the truth.

It appears that the team intentionally and knowingly condones and supports rule violations. As no reasonable explanation has been provided so far, I can only speculate about the reasons behind it, and I suspect that the TruckersMP team doesn't want to upset the so called majority of their community.

• Upvote 1

In a perfect world EVERY offense should receive the appropriate punishment and bad drivers would be quickly dismissed. And everyone would be able to drive where he/she wants, even in heavily populated areas, without being bothered by reckless drivers and trolls.

Unfortunately, as mentioned a lot of times, there are currently too many offenses and not enough moderators.

Some (usually staff) say that it's because:

• people drive on CD where 99% of the offenses are. And if they were driving somewhere else they wouldn't have any problem (nothing to report)
  • people are reporting too much. There are people spending more time reporting offenses then driving etc...
  • people are reporting "kick only" offenses via the web report system

Some (usually players like me) say that it's because:

• we are too friendly and let people get away with too many small offenses
  • we are not giving proper punishments that prevent people from making new offenses from a long time
  • we are not doing permanent bans anymore for serial offenders who have tones of bans
  • we don't seem to enforce a more strict moderation organisation. Moderators, especially in-game ones (in-game reports are rarely processed), seem to be very free to moderate when they like to instead of when they should. And quotas might be too low (but I have zero visibility on that)

With the above we can distinguish 2 distinct strategies:

1. TMP staff: keep as many players as possible and try to have less players on CD
  2. Simulation players: punish ALL offenders, from CD or anywhere else, to purge TMP from these bad drivers and make the other areas more attractive

Solutions proposed:

• TMP staff - forcing players to drive outside CD area
    • by marking CD reports as neutral (no extra credit given when your report is accepted) which mechanically limits/refrains the number of reports people would do.
    • by letting the situation there become worse with less strict and lighter punishments which allows bringing back bad drivers on the road more often.
    • by making the server less simulation oriented with higher speed limits and no punishments for small "kick only" offenses (in-game reports are now almost never processed)
  • Simulation players - being strict and enforce the rules as much as possible with severe punishments for serial offenders and make other areas more attractive than CD
    • stop taking care of CD map. Don't waste time changing the road/junction regularly to please people complaining they can't drive at full speed because of traffic jams and other madness generated by collisions and trolls.
    • organise many events in other areas to attract people on other roads
    • be super strict and have higher punishments for people making intentional offenses on CD and other highly populated areas
    • restrict cars or even the main server access to people with low bans

Finally, there is one very simple thing people need to remember and which explains why people are all on CD: TMP is a multiplayer game. People are here to interact with others and not to drive seeing another player on the other side of the road once every 10 min! If AI traffic was present it would be a different story but it's not there unfortunately.

On 8/20/2023 at 12:02 AM, El Reja said:

Many players report for minor offences that are not even bannable

Guess why? Because nobody in-game processed their in-game report to kick the player. That doesn't 100% justify to send a web report but can easily explain it since people want some serial offenders to be punished (if not in-game, later). As I said multiple times, these sort of "kick only" reports should be counted and when the players has been reported 5 times for valid "kick only" offenses (lets say within a month), they should receive a ban.

Instead of setting specific rules for people making reports on CD (which feels a bit like a punishment for them), why not introducing specific rules for offenders on CD? Why not saying that if you make an intentional offense on CD, the punishment will be doubled compared to an offense in the rest of the map?

On 8/20/2023 at 12:02 AM, El Reja said:

This place has NEVER and will NEVER be a safe place to drive in, even if you hire 400 more moderators, all the chaos will remain in the same place as usual.

I see what you mean but you are mainly wrong! If you properly punish people with longer bans and re-introduce permanent bans you will definitely reduce the mess on CD. But you might also reduce the number of players which seems to be the biggest concern for TMPs management.

On 8/22/2023 at 12:37 AM, El Reja said:

And no matter how many moderators you hire and how many players get banned, that place will be the same thing as it was in the beginning.

???? That doesn't make sense. Why if you ban all the reckless drivers (I know impossible to have them ALL banned at the same time) would it remain the same?

On 8/22/2023 at 1:43 AM, MartinV90 said:

really would love to see (maybe next April fools) C-D CLOSED! That entire area and cities, because it would be extremely interesting to see where everybody would actually go then (and it would only be for April fools, so not long) Would also be hilarious tbh 😂 

Oooooh! One of the best suggestions I've read for ages! That would make the trolls sooo confused with their playground closed 😂

Again, this links to several suggestions done many times in the past to make more regular events OUTSITE CD to attract players on other roads. But guess what... the last event, RealOPs, was organised in Calais! 👏

2 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

👆This is the truth.

It appears that the team intentionally and knowingly condones and supports rule violations. As no reasonable explanation has been provided so far, I can only speculate about the reasons behind it, and I suspect that the TruckersMP team doesn't want to upset the so called majority of their community.

There just isn’t a decent server, if you don’t want to play some one or the other servers have a much higher speed and again it’s dead with trolls (although a lot less) I know for a fact I don’t want to be playing on a server where people can do 150! I had previously suggested a patron only server, so the people that actually donate are people the generally really want to play properly get a special server, because not many people are going to be donating to get access to the server just to cause trouble, but people voted against my idea. Just can’t win. People want Sim 1, C-D, more lenient rules yet hate the fact its full of trolls 😂  

TMP have to also be careful, as the SCS convoy mode develops, People are just going to start playing that instead, knowing that they can personally ban any player without the need to submit reports! 

47 minutes ago, Foobrother said:

Oooooh! One of the best suggestions I've read for ages! That would make the trolls sooo confused with their playground closed 😂

Again, this links to several suggestions done many times in the past to make more regular events OUTSITE CD to attract players on other roads. But guess what... the last event, RealOPs, was organised in Calais! 👏

It is something I would personally love to see, I would generally be interested what cities and roads people would do without C-D, if CD is not available, people are then forced to find another route, which then actually they realize they enjoy! I have driven plenty of nice roots, which is very similar to the CD layout, but it’s just so dead!! 

And that is a good point about the Real operations being in Calais! Why not do something in Istanbul, Barcalona etc (I understand about the base map and people having to have the DLC’s but let’s face it most people who play this game. Do have the DLC’s.