Community Survey 2023

MisterAndeh

2 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

And in this survey, not a single question asks to rate possible future ideas, additions or changes.

The questions are aimed only at getting a few pats on the back for a job well done.

Yes indeed. Very good observation!

The previous survey, while it wasn't questioning the right suggestions, was consulting people about future changes. And even if the results were serving the "casual players" over the simulation ones, it was legitimating some action.

Here we don't have any idea about what could come or not. Maybe on the next survey?!

Claim your unique profile Award ...  As a token of appreciation for your participation in our annual Community Survey, you will be able to claim a unique profile Award that is displayed on your user profile on our website: 

Community%20Survey%20Participant%202023.

I finished the survey at the beginning of August.

And think I have a problem with this...

Still can't see it in my profile.

How exactly to claim it/get it?  

Support, Help, Run and Shout with NATURE and ANIMALS KINGDOM!

1.pngwwf.jpg?itok=uISmlZ_l

25 minutes ago, [VIVA] [BG] Vinnie P.B. said:

I finished the survey at the beginning of August.

And think I have a problem with this...

Still can't see it in my profile.

How exactly to claim it/get it?  

Visit your profile, scroll down little bit and you will see the "Awards" section, right under Patreon.

4 minutes ago, Leon Baker said:

Visit your profile, scroll down little bit and you will see the "Awards" section, right under Patreon.

Owh, ok, oukey.

Website profile.

Saw it.

Thanx a lot @Leon Baker !

But still does not appear on my /achievements page with other public ones..?

Support, Help, Run and Shout with NATURE and ANIMALS KINGDOM!

1.pngwwf.jpg?itok=uISmlZ_l

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Stan locked this topic
  • Business Analyst
On 8/13/2023 at 12:34 PM, Granite [SVK] said:

Pretty generic stuff as expected

On 8/15/2023 at 3:49 PM, Foobrother said:

Some questions are too generic

On 8/21/2023 at 11:19 AM, blabberbeak said:

Interestingly enough, "they" have very actively participated in the previous survey, which eventually lead to changes of server configurations and punishment rules.

Did you notice that not a single question of the actual survey deals with simulation?

The Community Survey is designed to gather demographic and psychographic data, and assesses various user experience metrics. In short, it allows for the review of the community health and aids in the identification of any leads to guide future decision-making. Note that the Community Survey 2022 was aimed to gauge overall sentiments within the community, whereas yhe threefold (mini-)surveys in February followed up on the results from the Community Survey and were targeted at specific topics. 

I am interested to hear what questions you would suggest asking in future editions, as well as how you would utilise the results and for what purpose. If you have concrete ideas, feel free to share them. Keep in mind that the number of questions is limited to avoid survey fatigue and that the intended results must be actionable.

• Thanks 1
  • HaulieLove 1
  • Awesome! 3

• Jeroen unlocked this topic
2 hours ago, Jeronimο said:

The Community Survey is designed to gather demographic and psychographic data, and assesses various user experience metrics. In short, it allows for the review of the community health and aids in the identification of any leads to guide future decision-making. Note that the Community Survey 2022 was aimed to gauge overall sentiments within the community, whereas yhe threefold (mini-)surveys in February followed up on the results from the Community Survey and were targeted at specific topics. 

I am interested to hear what questions you would suggest asking in future editions, as well as how you would utilise the results and for what purpose. If you have concrete ideas, feel free to share them. Keep in mind that the number of questions is limited to avoid survey fatigue and that the intended results must be actionable.

Thanks for the information.

Here are some random questions that came to mind.

What aspects of truck simulation do you find most engaging?

What features or improvements would enhance your gaming experience?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how satisfied are you with the realism of the multiplayer?

What types of cargo or missions would you like to see added to the game?

Do you use mods or user-created content to enhance your game experience? If so, which types of mods are your favorite?

Would you like to see more official support for modding and user-created content within the game?

How important is the ability to customize and personalize your vehicles in the game?

Would you like to see realistic trucking challenges or regulations (e.g., rest periods, weight limits) incorporated into the game?

How important is it for you that the game accurately reflects real-world trucking regulations?

Would you prefer an option to adjust the level of regulation enforcement in the game to suit your playstyle?

How important is it for you to adapt to different sets of regulations when traveling through different regions within the game?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1