Screen Recorder

Randall_1903

• Community Moderation Manager

Hello there! When driving in-game, I use Medal to record my game. I've never encountered big problems with it, so would recommend it for sure. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Hello,

I use OBS Studio for recording in game clips and I have a shortcut buttons on keyboard to create short clips then I edit them with Sony Vegas Pro.

Regards,

Rosso. | Aurora Driver.

• Thanks 1

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Hello,

I use nvidia's geforce experience Instant Replay feature! When something happened I quickly save last 6 minutes to my computer. 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

13 minutes ago, Mr Teddy said:

Hello, @! Randall

I usually record my in-game videos via obs and I haven't had any problems yet.

I wish you good forums,

Kind regards,

Mr Teddy

7 minutes ago, Rσѕѕσ. said:

Hello,

I use OBS Studio for recording in game clips and I have a shortcut buttons on keyboard to create short clips then I edit them with Sony Vegas Pro.

Regards,

Rosso. | Aurora Driver.

I used to use OBS, but after a while it started to cause problems and I don't use it anymore. Again, thank you for your suggestion. 💙

9 minutes ago, !drkYVZ said:

Hello,

I use nvidia's geforce experience Instant Replay feature! When something happened I quickly save last 6 minutes to my computer. 

spacer.png

Thank you for your recommendation. I will try 💙

• Awesome! 1

randall_v3.png

----------------------------------------------

MEDIAIST.pngDESIGNER.png

Hello @! Randall,

First of all thank you for taking the time to ask this question,

I am using the Geforce Experience. If your graphics card is Nvidia, you can use it. I think its best feature is that it doesn't cause too many fps drops.

• Upvote 3

Kind Regards,

Emirhan37,

Veteran Driver II,

Forum Profile - Steam - TruckersMP Profile

Unsure on the rules? | Reporting someone? | Need to appeal a ban?

Thank you for suggesting what you said, I'll try it. I hope it doesn't cause fps problems like you said. 💙

35 minutes ago, Emirhan37 said:

Hello @! Randall,

First of all thank you for taking the time to ask this question,

I am using the Geforce Experience. If your graphics card is Nvidia, you can use it. I think its best feature is that it doesn't cause too many fps drops.

randall_v3.png

MEDIAIST.pngDESIGNER.png

NVidia's Shadowplay is entirely handled by the same GPU, which renders the game, the performance impact is non-existent. In GeForce Experience app, press the ⚙️ icon. In General tab, in Features section, you'll see if you'll be able to use Shadowplay, seen as 'In-game overlay". Just above the section you'll see the partial specs of your PC. From top to bottom:

1. Currently installed GPU

2. GPU's driver version

3. Currently installed CPU 

4. Total amount of RAM in gigabytes

5. Screen's resolution with refresh rate

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

42 minutes ago, Titanic4 said:

NVidia's Shadowplay is entirely handled by the same GPU, which renders the game, the performance impact is non-existent. In GeForce Experience app, press the ⚙️ icon. In General tab, in Features section, you'll see if you'll be able to use Shadowplay, seen as 'In-game overlay". Just above the section you'll see the partial specs of your PC. From top to bottom:

1. Currently installed GPU

2. GPU's driver version

3. Currently installed CPU 

4. Total amount of RAM in gigabytes

5. Screen's resolution with refresh rate

Thank you for the information 💙

randall_v3.png

MEDIAIST.pngDESIGNER.png

Thanks for yours recommendation 💙

2 hours ago, Santos. said:

Hey @! Randall

I use nvidia geforce experience, so far it has never given any problems and I am enjoying using it.

2 hours ago, Samderali said:

I am using XBOX Game Bar. Doesn't drop much fps 😁

Ekran_goruntusu_2023-08-05_195646.png

Thanks for yours recommendation  💙

randall_v3.png

MEDIAIST.pngDESIGNER.png

+1 For Nvidia GeForce's shadowplay feature if you have an Nvidia GPU. You can do a constant record or record the last x amount of time (customizable) by simply hitting a button of your choosing. Great to capture clips of things that have just happened and minimal FPS drops + small HDD/SSD usage if you set to relatively short timeframe/resolution/bitrate.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!!
I have 4 ways to record here, the first one, Trucky, which can automatically record video recordings before the accident (you can set them according to your needs); Second, NVIDIA, you can save the previous video recording after the accident (GeForce Experience - Settings - In-Game Settings); Third, Microsoft, you can save after an accident or other event using shortcut keys (Settings - Games - Camera and use Win+G); The last one is the familiar OBS (Settings-Recording). Trucky and Microsoft are my most recommended, please choose the right recording method according to your hobbies

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

My Page  ▍ rules  ▍  tickets   ▍  Submit your report   ▍ Talent acquisition

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support