How often do you change trucks to keep things fresh?

NateDoggNZ

Hello there @NateDoggNZ

Main truck is Scania Stream Line where I have driven over 2 000 000 km 🙂 .As for changing trucks, I change them whenever I want to. There is also depends on mood I have 

Here is my old screenshot i took in my lovely Scania in 2021. 

WrIMCJ4.png

Have a good day! 🙂❤️

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver | MCG Driver

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @NateDoggNZ,

First of all thank you for taking the time to ask this question. 

Usually sometimes I don't prefer to change trucks because I would like to at least reach 300000 km with a truck and I have not yet succeeded because maybe I have often changed trucks 😅. I don't have a mileage limit for each truck I've changed. It depends... when I got tired of driving a truck, I take an other truck. 

Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

On 7/5/2023 at 6:54 AM, NateDoggNZ said:

I just hit 100,000kms in my current truck and am now trying to decide if I change trucks again for another refresh or just stick with this one and really put some distance on it.

What do you guys all do? Stick with what you have been enjoying or try out the whole fleet on offer?

image.png.1ec5333b3434b00674c89e8d017cccd6.png

The truck I use for deliveries is always the same and I don't change it.

However, I do use a different truck pretty much every day to make a photo or just to see different kinds of customization.

• Like 1

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

Hello,

Thanks for creating this topic and keeping the Community Active.

I rarely change truck in game,I started my career on ETS2 with the scania S730 currently I have almost 300k kms,but unfortunately promods destroyed my profile and I had to create another one just for Promods and another for Simulation... I currently have 70k kms and if nothing goes wrong I will take always this. 😄

Kind Regards,

Rosso. | Aurora Driver.

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

• 1 month later...

Hey!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support