What bothers you the most in drive of players on truckersmp?

LUPO (ITA)

Hello truckers! 

What bothers you the most in drive of players on truckersmp?

For example, I am very annoyed by people who overtake when they see that it is impossible to re-enter before creating a collision with other players (either coming from the opposite direction or against the player who is overtaken). 

Another thing that annoys me is when people exceed the speed limit and don't understand the dangers. 

There are other things that bother me but I'm not going to list them all. 

Thanks for your answer. 

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

• Upvote 1

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

• LUPO (ITA) changed the title to What bothers you the most in drive of players on truckersmp?

Hello,

First of all, thank you for posting an interesting topic.

Personally, I care about players who have a lot of "lag". Because they don't know when and how the lag will occur. The best way to prevent this seems to be to keep a safe distance as much as possible and not follow closely behind the truck.
Second, it is a case of driving from the driving lane to the road in the next lane. When you see drivers driving in the next lane without a turn signal, you have to drive very carefully because you can't tell if they're trying to change lanes.

Kind Regards, 

Werzey*

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

I worry most about players who don't pay attention to traffic rules,☣️ they bring a lot of chaos and make traffic almost stop.
The second is players who don't use turn signals,:thinking: I don't know where they're going at all!
The third is the player who has been using the high beam!! The high beams were so bright that I couldn't see the road ahead!!
⛔

Polestar Logistics drivers | Safely drive over 1,000,000 km

Languages: English, Chinese

14 hours ago, ROMANISTA [ITA] said:

For example, I am very annoyed by people who overtake when they see that it is impossible to re-enter before creating a collision with other players (either coming from the opposite direction or against the player who is overtaken). 

These kind players they're mostly below the 15 and when they do dangerously overtake they thinks its cool and funny to do it.

Hello @ROMANISTA [ITA]

First

Let say driving with 85km/h right lane on highway and someone joining the road when I try change lane and gave them road easily for enter then everything goes rough and they're just jump 3 line all the way left and cut my speed.

Second

Driving with 95km/h in deep right lane on highway and some players driving front of you but driving with 80km/h and driving on deep left lane when you try to ask them why are you driving that line most of players try to get you trouble.

Third

Off road beams normal trucks has (low beam high beam some of them had fog lights) but some kind players put on roof bar and front grill and add 25 extra lights they're driving with them ON all the time day or night doesn't matter.

• Upvote 1

Hello @ROMANISTA [ITA],

Thanks for having interest on creating this topic and making TruckersMP in a Better place.

I do not support the reckless driver and who make you in trouble for their mistakes... The Impatient players, who overtake in a traffic jam and pretend to go in front of you ramming you or in the worst case insult you. Who tailgate you,because you are going slower for them...Who overtake you,they rest in the "overtaking area" and don't go back in the lane and make you brake for giving him way when he had a lot of time and space to turn in safe... and more...

Kind Regards,

Rosso. | Aurora Driver.

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Impatient people who lay on the horn for no reason whatsoever, people who don’t understand what a give way sign is, people who have parked at the side of the road and pull out without any consideration to what is coming, tailgaters who try to push you to go faster.

Experienced that last point yesterday whilst transporting a 47t load… buddy, my truck isn’t going to move quickly.

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support