Wich Trailer do you usaly drive in ETS2 ?

Fastmax

I like the following trailers:

- the livestock trailer because it is tall and has cool braking light at the top of the trailer too:

spacer.png

- the single extendable flatbed because it can be challenging to drive on narrow roads and non-flat surfaces:

spacer.png

- the Schwarzmüller food cistern because it just looks cool in chrome like that:

spacer.png

- the refrigerated double because it looks like a proper long distance trailer:

spacer.png

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foobrother said:

- the livestock trailer because it is tall and has cool braking light at the top of the trailer too:

spacer.png

- the single extendable flatbed because it can be challenging to drive on narrow roads and non-flat surfaces:

spacer.png

- the Schwarzmüller food cistern because it just looks cool in chrome like that:

spacer.png

- the refrigerated double because it looks like a proper long distance trailer:

spacer.png

good decision👍

I also like the single extendable flatbed, but i mostly drive 4x2 so it dosnt look that good behind my Truck.

Yoo there.

First of all, thank you for creating this topic and making TMP better place;-) 

I usually drive with Krone Trainer - Profi Liner 😉 with my truck with same colors as trailer is or in different with Holland Style

Have a good day! 

Regards, 

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV I MCG Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

38 minutes ago, Werzey* said:

Hello there!

First of all, thanks for sharing this interesting topic. 

I mainly use the "krone" and "container" trailers when playing game.

Ohh thats nice 😄

17 minutes ago, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

Yoo there.

First of all, thank you for creating this topic and making TMP better place;-) 

I usually drive with Krone Trainer - Profi Liner 😉 with my truck with same colors as trailer is or in different with Holland Style

Have a good day! 

Regards, 

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV I MCG Driver 

Ohh nice Hollandstyle 😁

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ayyyso

It's gotta be the Krone Cool Liner, I mean.. it just looks awesome. Especially if painted with a matching truck skin / paint job! 

On 7/4/2023 at 10:08 PM, Foobrother said:

spacer.png

I miss this one badly, wonder why SCS didn't keep that as they are also on the roads irl...

For me, I use variety of the trailers, but most likely I would take Refrigerated series.

Kind Regards,
[MCG] StarGuardian KaiSa
ETS2MCG Mod/Kai'Sa Express CEO

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 8:01 PM, Fαst Mαx said:

I do this often with my friends, but i drive a car while they drive the trucks. 

eut2_hq_645fbe1d.png

eut2_hq_645f7a2d.png 

I like the lowbeds too and long trailer combos. Sadly the 10 axle is not allowed. Would be cool to use it at least on promods becasue exept Kirkenes the Map is almost empty. But it's funny that in the Rules it still says that Special Transport Trailers are not allowed, but on the other hand, 2 out of 3 are allowed to be used (the 6 axle lowloaders like the one in your last picture) in the game.