When you do an accident with your truck in the game, you use F7 or resume the game from autosave?

LUPO (ITA)

Just now, Golden Monkey said:

Using autosave to resume the game, you will be in the same place as other players and will go into ghost mode

So how do you create a collision by being in "ghost mode"? 🤔 If you return to the game and stay in traffic with "ghost mode" another player's truck should flash until it moves and returns to normal (Where there is not traffic). 

It's been a while since I used autosave and so I don't remember, however, I've never had collision problems for autosave. 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

7 minutes ago, ROMANISTA [ITA] said:

So how do you create a collision by being in "ghost mode"? 🤔 If you return to the game and stay in traffic with "ghost mode" another player's truck should flash until it moves and returns to normal (Where there is not traffic). 

It's been a while since I used autosave and so I don't remember, however, I've never had collision problems for autosave. 

If you use auto save to restore the game, sometimes you may be between two players.

38 minutes ago, ROMANISTA [ITA] said:

If everything is as intended, your description is correct. But there may be the issue, that you cause damage to other players, if the ghost mode expires, while you are in other players trucks/ trailer and drive forward. While leaving their textures it may happen you push them backwards pretty hard and cause some serious damage.

Or it may happen, that you reload on an empty spot, your ghost mode expires and the timing for the driver behind you is that unlucky he reaches you in that exact moment. He believed, that he could pass through you while in ghostmode but he punshes right into you. This happened to me two times. Pretty unlucky.

• Upvote 1

Hello there!

First of all, thank you for creating an interesting topic.

I use both the F7 and the save-load method when a car accident occurs in the game. However, I choose a different method depending on the situation on the road.

If there is a lot of traffic jam, F7 if there is a lot of traffic jam because the ghost mode is canceled after calling auto save, so damage may occur due to contact with vehicles. is mainly used.

Kind Regards,

Werzey*

• Like 2

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

1 hour ago, ROMANISTA [ITA] said:

Hello! 

When you do an accident with your truck in the game, you use F7 or resume the game from autosave? 

I usually resume the game from the last save. 

Thanks for your answer. 

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

It depends on where the accident happens.

If it was in a busy area, like cd road, I always use F7. I prefer to spawn at the service station rather than on the road in between other players.

If I crash in a quiet area, I'll load an autosave as it does save time and there won't be any load damage.

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

38 minutes ago, Andy1411 said:

If everything is as intended, your description is correct. But there may be the issue, that you cause damage to other players, if the ghost mode expires, while you are in other players trucks/ trailer and drive forward. While leaving their textures it may happen you push them backwards pretty hard and cause some serious damage.

I know and what you said is correct. But if it happens that I'm in the middle of traffic in ghost mode and there is another player in the same place where I am, I don't move until the player passes by and keeps flashing his truck/trailer. 

The player behind stops if my ghost mode is over, otherwise he would collide with my truck. 

I've always hated collisions and I've always used caution. 

Yoo @ROMANISTA [ITA] big faan

Thank you for creating the topic and making this community more active. 

There is really depends, when the accident happen, cause for example on Calais-Duisburg road I usually trying to load latest save I have if there is some, however it might be not good for someone who has low PC budget - that means the loading of the save could be longer than usuall and then you block the road for upcomming trucks. Secondly, the next thing what I really don't like is when someone spawn in the Middle of the road, I always goes roode xd 😂Lastly, in some cases is better to use f7 enter. 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV I MCG Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hi mate , @ROMANİSTAN [İTA]

:check: It is always the best idea to throw f7 enter to avoid blocking if there is any collision.

:check: If someone has blocked me I always move on if I can get back on the road.  
:check: If I have taken heavy damage, I use the /fix command and continue on my way again.
:check: If I cannot do any of these, I send myself to the safe area by pressing f7 immediately without waiting.

Reminder: Always remember to take the game recording

3RapOpo.png  

On 7/2/2023 at 11:51 AM, Golden Monkey said:

If you use auto save to restore the game, sometimes you may be between two players.

then i'll get the pause menu (F1 with keyboard or whatever button you mapped on your controller/wheel) and they can get through you without sending you into the sky 🙂 

• Like 1

Hello @ROMANISTA [ITA],

Thanks for creating this topic and making TruckersMP in a Better place.

I rarely load a quicksave when I drive,I always make F7 or /disconnect and I go to the service if I'm near C-D area. I never caused traffic jams for my mistakes or engine problems, I do F7 or in the worst case If I'm too tired and pissed off I quit by ALT+F4 😄

But driving following traffic and road rules is quite impossible to make a crash...who makes crash is always who don't follow the road rules and drive like an idiot.

Kind Regards,

Rosso. | Aurora Driver.

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

21 minutes ago, Rosso. said:

Hello @ROMANISTA [ITA],

Thanks for creating this topic and making TruckersMP in a Better place.

I rarely load a quicksave when I drive,I always make F7 or /disconnect and I go to the service if I'm near C-D area. I never caused traffic jams for my mistakes or engine problems, I do F7 or in the worst case If I'm too tired and pissed off I quit by ALT+F4 😄

But driving following traffic and road rules is quite impossible to make a crash...who makes crash is always who don't follow the road rules and drive like an idiot.

Kind Regards,

Rosso. | Aurora Driver.

Hello @Rosso.,

Thank you for your answer.

What exactly is the "ALT + F4" command for? Just out of curiosity.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

ROMANISTA [ITA]

8 minutes ago, ROMANISTA [ITA] said:

Hello @Rosso.,

Thank you for your answer.

What exactly is the "ALT + F4" command for? Just out of curiosity.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

ROMANISTA [ITA]

Close the game and turn off your pc,try it 😉 😄

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h