Player and Admin Relationship

Hello, as a member of this community, I believe that all players are treated fairly and equally within the framework of the rules. It is important to acknowledge that there are fundamental principles and rules governing the participation of every player in the game. These principles ensure the progression of the game in a healthy and enjoyable environment, positively impacting everyone's experience. I believe that the smooth and fair progression of the game relies on the managers adhering to the rules. It is essential that the managers operate in accordance with the established rules and regulations. I trust that they are responsible for ensuring compliance with the rules and taking necessary measures in the event of any misconduct or violation.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I'd like to say people are treated fairly. Since the rules became more strict it is indeed nice to see players have a more lengthy ban based on situations. 

Speaking of, All situations are different. All Game Moderators have different views on how they see certain situations, Some would kick as a "warning" Other would ban. It's all very different to each situation and Game Moderator. 

From your image that you posted, I can't see much to go off, Assuming 2 trucks are ramming each other from what it seems, One would be at fault, But same again, Depends on the situation, Most would be a simple kick. However, there's always the option of reporting with a video of the same thing and see if they do get banned, given another person would handle it.

• Like 1
  • HaulieLove 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo

danke für die Zeit, die Frage zu stellen.

Ich denke, dass alle Admins die "Pflicht" haben, jeden Spieler gleich und fair zu behandeln.

Abgesehen davon, ob man den Spieler kennt oder nicht. Man kann nicht dem einen sagen, dass er keine Strafe bekommt und der andere schon.

Darüber hinaus muss man auch bedenken, dass die Admins nur Leute sind, die ihre Freizeit opfern, um sicherzustellen, dass wir ein vernünftiges Spielerlebnis haben.

Da sie auch nur Menschen sind, können wie bei allen anderen auch Fehler passieren

Dementsprechend sollte man nicht direkt auf 180 sein, wenn etwas nicht stimmt. Die Admins sind sehr freundliche Menschen, die bereit wären, alles zu tun, wenn man vernünftig und objektiv mit ihnen spricht.

Die Admins sind sehr freundliche Menschen, die bereit wären, alles zu tun, wenn man vernünftig und objektiv mit ihnen spricht.

Ich hoffe, ich könnte dir ein wenig helfen. Wir wünschen Ihnen eine schöne Fahrt und bleiben Sie gesund

Wir wünschen Ihnen eine schöne Fahrt und bleiben Sie gesund 

Edited by Tximx

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

• 1 month later...

Game moderators play a crucial role in maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players. They are responsible for enforcing the rules and guidelines of the game and ensuring that players adhere to them. Moderators are often tasked with handling reports of rule violations, addressing player disputes, and maintaining order within the community.

It's essential to remember that moderators are human and, like anyone else, they can make mistakes or face challenging situations. Treating everyone equally and fairly is the goal, but it can be challenging to achieve perfection in all cases due to the complexity of some situations and the large number of players they interact with.

If you believe that a moderator's decision or action was not appropriate, it is reasonable to express your concerns respectfully. You can try reaching out to the game's support team or submitting a ticket to discuss the matter further. Remember to provide clear and constructive feedback while avoiding any hostile or offensive language.

In the end, the key is to foster open communication and understanding between players and moderators. Constructive feedback helps moderators improve their practices, and players can contribute to a more positive gaming experience for everyone involved.

• Upvote 1

Karakteriniz düzgün olsun ki gerisini hallederiz..

My first condition is that your character is not broken...

AlparslanK

The moderators are constantly working so that we can enjoy the game without any player getting in the way, they have a crucial role inside and outside the game, they do what is possible. In my opinion they do an incredible work, they spend part of their day in the game, treating everyone fairly and equally, in addition they are people who someday you may need their support. 

• Thanks 1
  • HaulieLove 1

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support