What do you think of the location of the TruckersMP headquarters?

GuYing_TMP

Hello,everyone!

Now the TruckersMP headquarters is under construction, of course, the location of the TruckersMP headquarters has also been revealed, it is on the outskirts of Wroclaw.
For me, this place is a suburb. It is a bit remote, but it has to be built in a remote suburb, because the size of the city makes the headquarters unable to accommodate it. Arranging it in the suburb allows more players to send construction materials there.
So I feel that although the place is remote, it is extremely considerate of the number of players, in short, it is very good!

Everyone has a different opinion so you can express your opinion below!

Thanks!

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

GuYing_TMP's Forum  |  TruckersMP  |  GuYing_TMP

The team did a good job placing the headquarters where it will be now. Great decision to not place them inside Wroclaw city limits as this would have caused a complete blockage of the entire urban area.

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

I really liked the location. The lower part of the map where the cities of Brno, Prague, Wroclaw, Desden and others are, were without players. With the event that TruckersMP brought in these cities became more populated.

Best regards
_Thyagoof - Media Team TruckersMPChief Operating Officer at ALLIANCE Virtual

I think the location of the construction is nice, but i think the roads are very narrow and the traffic is somehow caused by this, so i think it would be better if they built the construction in a wider place.

I really like the location of where they put it ,and the roads is nice ? and the construction site looks cool .. hope they do more like this in the future ❤️ 

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

12 hours ago, Tundra_Gaming said:

Im confused, late to the party. Are they making a HQ building on the map?

Yeah. It's called Operation HQ. Their latest blog talks about it.

It's causing a significant traffic influx in the area around Wrocław.

Not sure if it's just my game, but almost all of my jobs are being replaced by jobs to the HQ.

Is the actual HQ going to be put at the dropoff area though? I haven't even seen any kind of construction going on even though they said they will update the area to visually demonstrate the progress, and surely with thousands of deliveries to there so far they would have a huge excess of materials. I noticed there's a working fuel station past the dropoff point so there might be a possibility of TMP doing something further up the road perhaps? Correct me if I'm wrong.

15 hours ago, Inklink said:

喜欢它,尽管那里的交通是疯狂的。:kappa:

Haha, it seems that you like crazy traffic.

On 2/20/2022 at 9:54 AM, Tundra_Gaming said:

我很困惑,迟到了。他们在地图上建了一个总部大楼吗?

Yes, the construction period is in progress. If you want to do this work, you can refer to the corresponding articles for further understanding.

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

GuYing_TMP's Forum  |  TruckersMP  |  GuYing_TMP

Dislike it, too much traffic. 2 hours of traffic jam to get there. Plus the game isnt optimized for that, my pc is not using even half of my gpu or cpu causing lower fps than expected. Many players have no idea how to drive or are not familiar with concept of respect for others... it would be way better to have 3 or 4 building sites around the city instead of just one. Just to make traffic flow nicer, it would make whole city feel alive instead of just 3 roads.

Great idea, bad implementation.

On 2/21/2022 at 1:17 AM, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

Is the actual HQ going to be put at the dropoff area though? I haven't even seen any kind of construction going on even though they said they will update the area to visually demonstrate the progress, and surely with thousands of deliveries to there so far they would have a huge excess of materials. I noticed there's a working fuel station past the dropoff point so there might be a possibility of TMP doing something further up the road perhaps? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Without knowing I think the idea is to make a visual progress when the HQ Event concludes in March. Then maybe they'll make a new event where you need to deliver different cargoes (bricks, doors, windows, furnitures). At least that's how I understand the post about the current event. But I might be wrong.

On 2/21/2022 at 3:06 PM, antrax737 said:

Dislike it, too much traffic. 2 hours of traffic jam to get there. Plus the game isnt optimized for that, my pc is not using even half of my gpu or cpu causing lower fps than expected. Many players have no idea how to drive or are not familiar with concept of respect for others... it would be way better to have 3 or 4 building sites around the city instead of just one. Just to make traffic flow nicer, it would make whole city feel alive instead of just 3 roads.

Great idea, bad implementation.

To be honest, I think there would be a lot of traffic no matter where you put the HQ. Basically most of the C-D Traffic has just moved to Wroclaw instead, so the amount of traffic is nothing new. The only difference is that now we see the traffic in traffic jams on the road, instead of in the cities. You could of course have 3 or 4 building sites. But that would also mean having to make 3 or 4 buildings in the end, and that just seems weird to have more then 1 office building for the same company in the same city.

spacer.png | spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Community Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Archive

Archived