• Last visited

8 Followers

About teiubescmicutzamea

• Birthday 08/13/1975

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1514 profile views

teiubescmicutzamea's Achievements

1. You don't need to drive trough them! You just can drive avoid them to be more realistic!
  2. I think may be only one server with AI for players who like that and one for player who like to drive alone on the road so they can speeding like they want. I just like to play more realistic simulation game like in real life. I know for this moment it's hard to implement this, but I think in the future you will find a way to add AI.
  3. I know at this moment is not possible to ad AI traffic in the next update, but I think there is more players who don't like to drive alone on highway cause sometime is so borring to not see any other truck on the road. So if in the next future of this game mod I wish to find a way to add some Ai traffic cars to make this simulation game more realistic.
  4. Why don't you keep a copy of this file you have translated, and just edit the changes that was made? In that case you don't need to retranslate the whole file!
  5. I just hope this will reduce crashes and increase the safety on the roads. We all need more good drivers on the roads, and more respect. So we can focus on the increasing the company value, not spending our money to repair crashed trucks.
  6. I think like it say is "AFK on road" not in to a parking place where is no collision zone. Please ask an admin for that.
  7. You should post this on my topic Tips and Rules for SAFE DRIVING.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.