Real Operations V10!

Whitelodge

• Project Manager

Greetings!

If you attended our Real Operations on Amercian Truck Simulator in May, you may have been impressed with our wide range of custom vehicles involved to pull off such a massive event. This time we've taken that to a new level!

With this we are bringing Real Operations back to Europe

Introducing...

POSTER

Our upcoming Real Operations will be the best Euro Trucks Simulator 2 event yet! Featuring lots of new vehicles and operations, you will be joined amongst thousands of players experiencing our most thrilling European adventure.

Everything will be happening in real-time for you and your fellow truckers to witness. From emergency vehicles responding to incidents, including; fire trucks, police cars, and ambulances, to dynamic custom roadworks, rescue missions, and even police chases!

Real Operations V10

There's not long to wait before you're in your truck and experiencing our tenth edition of TruckersMP's large scale event.

We're very excited to confirm the event will be live on Sunday 11 October 2020 between the hours of 15:00 - 19:00 UTC. That's four hours to experience the real operations.

If you're not sure when you can play in your timezone, please refer to our Alternative Timezones.

Real Ops V10 will be held around eight different cities ranging from Zurich, Stuttgart, and Innsbruck. All of the cities and roads where the operations take place are shown in the event zone map below.

MAP

In Real Operations, you can choose which city you start in, and where you want to end. You can take a trailer with any destination or use your own trailer if you're purchased one.

You don't need to set a destination, either! Participants are welcome to freely roam on the highlighted roads above to experience any route you choose. Want to check out that awesome operation again? You can turn around and experience it as much as you want! Just don't stop in a live lane!

This is going to be a unique event and as such the temporary rules have been adjusted to ensure it goes smoothly. It is strongly suggested that you read them before attending the event to ensure that you fall within them!

Some important details if you want to join:

Server: Real Ops V10

Temporary Official Event Rules: Click here!

We hope you're as excited as we are.. see you there!

-TruckersMP Team

--> View post on homepage

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • HaulieCry 1
  • HaulieLove 6
  • Woah! 1

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

I have a couple of doubts about the event:
1: is it mandatory to know English?
2: do you have to download a mod?
3: normal players can only drive commercial trucks, or can they also actively participate in events?
4: says you cannot drive outside the event areas. Is there going to be some way to teleport to this area, or can you drive normally to get to the area? can you do this road carrying loads?

12 hours ago, jaunco325 said:

I have a couple of doubts about the event:
1: is it mandatory to know English?
2: do you have to download a mod?
3: normal players can only drive commercial trucks, or can they also actively participate in events?
4: says you cannot drive outside the event areas. Is there going to be some way to teleport to this area, or can you drive normally to get to the area? can you do this road carrying loads?

Hi there @jaunco325!

I may be able to provide some answers for the questions you have. Any other information can be found for the new feature can be found in this knowledgebase made by Whitelodge :) 

It will not be mandatory to know English, there's no requirement for it and you can play as normal - however knowing English may help you when it comes to reading the signs etc. All you really need to understand is that you must yield for emergency vehicles (move out of their way, safely) and that you have to follow the smart signs above the road (linked in the kb article). With this information you should understand what is going on and you'll enjoy the event! 

Any necessary files will be downloaded automatically so there is no need to download any mods for this event. (They'll be downloaded when you start the launcher) 

Players can drive their own trucks around the event map. The operations will be carried out for you, which will make it much more enjoyable. All you have to do is drive wherever you like around the set routes, and you'll find things along the way :)

I would suggest that getting to this area before the event is something you should do. Free roaming isn't allowed on the server. I would say you should go to main city in the area such as Stuttgart, Zurich etc before the event so you can simply start driving along the route. The route map can be found in this forum post. 

I hope this answers your questions, feel free to contact me if you have any more!

Enjoy Real Ops,

Owen. :D 

4 hours ago, Owen. said:

Hi there @jaunco325!

I may be able to provide some answers for the questions you have. Any other information can be found for the new feature can be found in this knowledgebase made by Whitelodge :) 

It will not be mandatory to know English, there's no requirement for it and you can play as normal - however knowing English may help you when it comes to reading the signs etc. All you really need to understand is that you must yield for emergency vehicles (move out of their way, safely) and that you have to follow the smart signs above the road (linked in the kb article). With this information you should understand what is going on and you'll enjoy the event! 

Any necessary files will be downloaded automatically so there is no need to download any mods for this event. (They'll be downloaded when you start the launcher) 

Players can drive their own trucks around the event map. The operations will be carried out for you, which will make it much more enjoyable. All you have to do is drive wherever you like around the set routes, and you'll find things along the way :)

I would suggest that getting to this area before the event is something you should do. Free roaming isn't allowed on the server. I would say you should go to main city in the area such as Stuttgart, Zurich etc before the event so you can simply start driving along the route. The route map can be found in this forum post. 

I hope this answers your questions, feel free to contact me if you have any more!

Enjoy Real Ops,

Owen. :D 

thanks

30 minutes ago, Unnamed88008 said:

Real Ops server is now open!

rFO9BEb.png

Wasn't it at 15:00?

Screenshot_18.png.4ecb81b6ecf58d648b10998d7c2779b7.png