Real Operations V10!

Whitelodge

Very frustrating everything, first the server that kicks you out for no reason, and now you cannot enter because it is full. They put a limit of only 3000 players, even though they knew that the 4500 servers were frequently saturated. And the worst part is that he doesn't even let you get in line. If I could do that, I would wait passively for players to come out to get in, but they force me to have to come back from time to time in the hope that no one would overtake me.
I woke up early on a Sunday for this? My day is just beginning and it already sucks.

It's been a really great time. Many events, amazing situations.

726703702005645342.png?v=1

• new AI vehicles
  • smart signs
  • huge interest in the event, many players and staff participated gN6ieJD.png
  • a strong commitment by (media)staff to promotion the event on the social media which will translate into a greater interest TMP in the future

726703352485904444.png?v=1
I was surprised by one thing: a lot of players used scout cars, particularly police cars. I was confused. I think there are a conclusion to be drawn and consider the auto kick option in the future.