Movies or Songs you love !!

As4rK [ARG]

3 minutes ago, Mirrland said:

I love the James Bond series of films as well as all of the songs associated to it!

And the unused songs for Bond films, too - For example:

Reveal hidden contents

Wooow 

Increíble saga de Jame Bons, toda la acción y el romance que tiene, realmente te atrapa

5 minutes ago, Syln said:

I love pretty much any movie with Adam Sandler in it, and the entire 6 seasons of the Brooklyn Nine-nine show.

Songs wise, country music.

Very good tastes, country music is something spectacular and the Brooklyn Nine-nine series only saw 3 episodes and I think I never laughed so much with an xD series, I have to see it from the beginning

2 hours ago, [PERLA NEGRA] As4rK [ARG] said:

The Movies that i love are: the saga of Fast and Fourious and song and the song, I don't have a definite special, I'm very open to music, it just has to be a good song

What do you guys say to me? 

Hey,

Clear My Head- Ellis , is in my opinion a nice song.

Greetings

-Blacko-

-Blacko-

Feel free to contact me via the private message system :)

13 hours ago, P.O.W.E.R. said:

I don't know if you can believe it, but my favorite movie is Sherlock Holmes.
I love all the songs of Rihanna. :) 

I love Sherlock Holmes movies, I saw his series and most movies, I like that classic touch, the best Sherlock Holmes performance that I liked was Robert Downey JR (tony stark xD)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

my favorite movie is: Fast and Furious, Bad Boys 1 + 2, all Rush Hour parts.

My favorite series: Sons of Anarchy, Blacklist, Asphalt Cowboys.

My favorite Songs: I think i haven't any favorite songs. I have to like the music, the sound and the text. But preferably the old school techno.

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On 8/1/2020 at 4:59 PM, [VIVA] [BG] Vinnie P.B. said:

The list of the movies and music I like is endless, just can't post it here @ all...  ?

great, I like that extensive knowledge of different music and movies

On 8/2/2020 at 4:26 AM, ZaroMW said:

Hello everybody,

my favorite movie is: Fast and Furious, Bad Boys 1 + 2, all Rush Hour parts.

My favorite series: Sons of Anarchy, Blacklist, Asphalt Cowboys.

My favorite Songs: I think i haven't any favorite songs. I have to like the music, the sound and the text. But preferably the old school techno.

The movies I know them all and the techno music is very interesting, but I'm not much of watching series

I love all movies with a good plot. I do enjoy films based on true stories. A film I watched recently that I really enjoyed was The Last Samurai. To be honest, i don't have one film I really consider a favourite, but when I am asked the question I usually say a film like Fury, 6 Days, Brian Banks, BlackKklansman etc. Honestly my preference changes all the time, it's so hard to keep up ? Oh and welcome to the forums! :D 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ?

I like sci-fi series mostly. I am watching (Netflix)Star Trek Discovery for sci-fi. Before of that I watched Another Life(Netflix) and The Rain(Netflix). I can say that Another Life is my favorite to be honest. Because sci-fi series is an extraordinary feeling for me. And my favorite song is will.i.am - Scream 

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @[PERLA NEGRA] As4rK [ARG]

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive for more than 14 days, so I am closing it and moving it to the Archive so that the topics are active by the community.

If you have any questions or want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive

gyhpuYu.png

Archived