VTC.World — For real fans of cargo transportation

Hello, truckers!

Today we have improved our interaction with Discord and present you new features for automatic publication of the following information - VTC.World Client updates, announcements of all open events, as well as publishing invitations for joint deliveries directly from the game to Discord VTC.World and/or your Discord.

View change log in our forum

We hope you will like these innovations. Have a nice game 🚚

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10.jpg?_1615253598

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2021 at 12:47 PM, Valeant said:

Dear friends!
VTC.World and TrucksBook are now partially compatible. All standard tasks are taken into account in both Projects. 
Have a nice game.

E7eYzpwXoAAkQfP?format=jpg&name=large

I use Trucksbook but my question is, is there a way that syncs the two programs together having them open or is it some kind of cloud ? @Valeant

Programs do not need to be synchronized, this is not provided. Just launch the launchers of both projects and the statistics will go to both TrucksBook and VTC.World.

My Garage My Rules.    Шофёр это не профессия, это состояние души.

210.jpg?_1631798491

6 hours ago, sDev (REC)(G27) said:

Hi @Valeant,

I had another question about the application, can I use my own savegame or not?

No, VTC World has its own archive. If you use this archive, your game data can be uploaded by the server. On the contrary, if you use your own archive, your game data will not be uploaded.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Vemsky_919 said:

No, VTC World has its own archive. If you use this archive, your game data can be uploaded by the server. On the contrary, if you use your own archive, your game data will not be uploaded.

So understood that I was never able to use my own savegame. But thanks.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2021 at 6:21 AM, sDev (REC)(G27) said:

So understood that I was never able to use my own savegame. But thanks.

Yes, it really is. The project is aimed at the fact that you will develop your career on the VTCW profile. You can't change or edit the saves for this profile. All players are equal.

10.jpg?_1615253598

• 2 weeks later...

I used to allow my cousin play in vtc world when we shared the steam account , witch we dont do that anymore cause i always tried and i keep my steam account without bans or warns , the question is somehow now i wanna try it and my profile its banned from vtc world is there anyway to apply or be able to test it out? Thanks in advance.

On 8/29/2021 at 12:40 AM, [RusTK] Alex KERNEL said:

Yes, it really is. The project is aimed at the fact that you will develop your career on the VTCW profile. You can't change or edit the saves for this profile. All players are equal.

This is something very positive, because it really ''forces'' the person to start from Zero, with no changes anyway.