Jump to content
willians1002

Game TimeTable [Real Hours to Game Hours]

Recommended Posts

Hi!

 

I created a table where you can see the In-Game time in a certain hour in real life.

This will be useful if you like to drive in the dark or with daylight.

 

In the timetable, you can see in Blue colour the night time and daytime in Yellow.

This info was taken in UTC time zone, daytime and nighttime can vary upon your location.

 

I'll do my best to keep it updated.

 

PUIRuln7TLKPPn5m59ZDzA.png

Edited by willians1002
Update: 09/07/2019 @ 17:13 UTC
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

 

5 hours ago, williansouza1002 said:

Updated: 12/01/2019 @ 13:46 UTC

Although I personally am not picky about driving in the day time or night time, I still like how you took the time to make this table. You have an eye-appealing color scheme but I would replace the black background! 

 

Just some unsolicited advice? Change the document so we can only view it, this will prevent people from messing with your work (adding lines, text, etc.)

 

Here's how to change the setting:

1) Sign-in to your Google account.

2) Go to the spreadsheet. At the top right, click on "Share".

3) Change the following from "Anyone with the link can edit" to "Anyone with the link can view".

A picture in case you need it - https://ibb.co/zZNmh9t

 

Hope this helped you out! Once more, thanks for taking your time with the sheet ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, M6Gaming said:

Hello!

 

Although I personally am not picky about driving in the day time or night time, I still like how you took the time to make this table. You have an eye-appealing color scheme but I would replace the black background! 

 

Just some unsolicited advice? Change the document so we can only view it, this will prevent people from messing with your work (adding lines, text, etc.)

 

Here's how to change the setting:

1) Sign-in to your Google account.

2) Go to the spreadsheet. At the top right, click on "Share".

3) Change the following from "Anyone with the link can edit" to "Anyone with the link can view".

A picture in case you need it - https://ibb.co/zZNmh9t

 

Hope this helped you out! Once more, thanks for taking your time with the sheet ^_^

 

Thank you for giving your feedback.

I will change the background, any colour suggestion?

 

The document is editable because in the time zone calculator people need to be able to change the value of the cell. The prevent editing I locked the cells so just me can edit them. If you found any cell unlocked please let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2019 at 3:37 AM, williansouza1002 said:

 

Thank you for giving your feedback.

I will change the background, any colour suggestion?

 

The document is editable because in the time zone calculator people need to be able to change the value of the cell. The prevent editing I locked the cells so just me can edit them. If you found any cell unlocked please let me know.

Ah, that makes sense. Smart!

 

I played around with it for a bit and couldn't find any other color that would make it better, a white background would seem too simplistic. I would keep the background the same unless you feel otherwise :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29.12.2018 at 07:00, williansouza1002 said:

Привет!

 

Я создал таблицу, где вы можете увидеть время в игре за определенный час в реальной жизни.

Это будет полезно, если вы любите ездить в темноте или при дневном свете.

 

В расписании вы можете видеть  синим  цветом ночное и дневное время желтым цветом  .

Эта информация была получена в Центральной Европе днем и ночью, в зависимости от вашего местоположения .

 

Вы можете использовать калькулятор часового пояса UTC, чтобы увидеть время в вашем часовом поясе.

На другой вкладке есть калькулятор. Вы можете выбрать его в нижней части.

 

Расписание:  https://goo.gl/AAm87R

image.thumb.png.e7179553c474faaae93c4ab64de7b5ba.png

 

Я сделаю все возможное, чтобы держать его в курсе.

It seems such a trifle, but how much effort was invested in this table. Well done keep it up

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 12/29/2018 at 3:00 AM, willians1002 said:

Hi!

 

I created a table where you can see the In-Game time in a certain hour in real life.

This will be useful if you like to drive in the dark or with daylight.

 

In the timetable, you can see in Blue colour the night time and daytime in Yellow.

This info was taken in UTC time zone, daytime and nighttime can vary upon your location.

 

I'll do my best to keep it updated.

 

PUIRuln7TLKPPn5m59ZDzA.png

Picture/timetable isn't showing for me O_o
Is it just me, or has something happend to it since about 1 month ago?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...