Wrong Way Offense Autokick/Admin alert

Miles!

Suggestion NameWrong way offense Autokick or Admin alert
Suggestion Description: Automatically kick anyone who gets say, more than 3 Wrong Way Offenses within a certain time, Or have it so it gives an Admin a notification that someone has received 3 in a period of time. 
 Why should it be added? For autokick it would make the admins job easier becuase they wouldn't have to worry AS MUCH about people driving on the wrong side, the system kicks them automatically or at least the alerts will make things easier. I know the gap between the offenses can be quite big but maybe edit the game setting to hand them out quicker or something. 

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

But what about people who overtake someone else on country lanes? Would they be penalised aswell for doing a perfectly legal manouver?

I'm pretty sure a quick, safe overtake wouldn't cause a wrong way offence, it takes the game a while to register you're going the wrong way or travelling along a broken line road (or atleast I have noticed in SP)

Kalido.jpg

But what about people who overtake someone else on country lanes? Would they be penalised aswell for doing a perfectly legal manouver?

Actually I did account for that, Just forgot to put it in the OP.

I'm pretty sure a quick, safe overtake wouldn't cause a wrong way offence, it takes the game a while to register you're going the wrong way or travelling along a broken line road (or atleast I have noticed in SP)

It does happen actually, Even on multiplayer I've gotten Offenses for overtaking when ive litterally switched lane and switched back almost instantly

Solution to make it 2 for kick, I guess if you get one you should just be patient.

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

Generally +1

But not directly after a crossing. Sometimes you (have to) cut the other lane to get around the corner.

Maybe you could do it so that when you get the ticket for wrong way the wrong way counter is incremented. This would work easily and i don't think that that would require much work in coding.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Some things should not be automated. This is one of them. Wrong siding is part of real life, where there is no auto kick either.

Ehm, how is wrong side a part of real life? Overtaking a  countryroads, sure but to say" Wrong  Side Driving Is a part of real life is worng. Becuze it isn´t.

Somtimes a drunk driver goes the wrong way irl but that´s verry rare

Somtimes a drunk driver goes the wrong way irl but that´s verry rare

It's not too uncommon, though less common than in ETS2MP, obviously. No single wrong way driver has been autokicked from the street, yet. Unless you see it from sarcastic point of view, that is. :rolleyes:

Well this is a little ridiculous if you ask me. As others have stated, passing on a country road or something? Now with the trucks all being limited to 90KM/h, sometimes it's harder to pass other trucks with speed. sometimes you're in oncoming traffic for a couple seconds before you're able to successfully merge back. I've been in situations were I've received 3 "Wrong Way" tickets because I was not able to merge back without sending the other truck off the road.

39.png

• 4 weeks later...

not a big fan.overtaking on country roads i have had wrong way offenses, some emergency situations sometimes call for wrong way driving.

I think it should remain manualy.record your drive and report on forums.

only downside of this is that the punnishments are generally relative low and if the person doing this only plays occasionaly he might not even notice hes ban.but then again its on hes record and repeatedly reports will cause him perm banned.

soo in that way the current system works kinda good without the possible drawbacks of this system.

and andmin alert sounds better if the admind have the time too respond too these alerts.just ask theyre opinion on tht point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.