Do you think promods could be in the future dlc's

SouthenLad

No, promods can't be a part of a DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2.

SCS Software creates (mostly) simple cities/roads. Look at the difference between a original map with all official DLC and compare it with the map with Promods. That is not the style of SCS.

But wait couple months and they gonna rebuild the map after the new DLC is out. ;) 

"You seemed like the ,,veteran” that knows everything. Not like a war veteran, just a guy that was long enough to know how it works"

I don't think so. They might keep expanding the map, but it will be SCS and only SCS the one to develop and design it. I don't think either ProMods would lend their maps, nor SCS would ask for them. It would be awesome if they started paying as much attention to details as the ProMods developers do, though, cause as @[VIVA] PsychicznyMajstersaid, the final result of maps developed by SCS is usually flat and boring. I believe SCS need to change the way they view the map development as a whole.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

We can agree that Promods make much more extensive maps and they have more detail, But they are also full of bugs. Every time i have driven a Promods map i have found some bugs in one way or another. Mostly when SCS puts something out they have an Open, beta and after that when the game is out, most of the bugs are gone. Like SCS is much more careful and thorough with things before they put them out in full release. That is also why things takes a long as they do for SCS. So if SCS had to do what Promods do it would take even longer. So i really dont think they would add any Promods to the game. :)

I don't think promods will ever be a dlc for ets2 as promods is a standalone company and i think the chances of scs incorporating another company to do there dlcs are very low, Also as the other people have said there would be a huge difference in the detail as promods tend to look nicer so it would look out of place when you add a promods dlc into the already existing map.

• 2 weeks later...

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact, our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments or wish for your topic to be unarchived, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message.

//Topic moved to Archive.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Archived