Renault trailer

Hello TruckersMP players 

I have noticed that there is no trailer Reno, I haven't seen him lately and I would like to know 

1.Where was the trailer removed? and why? 
2.Why not take it back to TruckersMP ?

Thank you for listening

maxresdefault.jpg

It was removed by SCS probably because it is unused, it would be linked to the Renault factory, but there isn't a Renault factory in the game so the trailer was essentially useless and just taking up space in the game. it was something that could be seen very rarely from AI trucks.

It was something that could be save edited in, but it was removed.

Maybe its a sign from SCS that we're never getting the Range T lol

@TNT-LOG Vitor_Hugo 030

It was hidden in the game files in previous versions, I remember seeing it around but it was removed a few months ago without any mention.

It was in the Viva La France files, I believe.

Those mods only made it possible to get the paint job on the trailer and everyone would be able to see it, but if you tried the mods now it will not work because the files were removed from the game. If you extracted the mods and looked at the files, you would see it doesn't include the textures.

The textures are still in the game, but they are now unusable without mods.

If I could downgrade DLC, I definitely would check it.

On the left you can see what file the mod adds to make the trailer work, and on the right you can see that the game doesn't have that file, meaning you can use the trailer yourself in MP, but nobody else should be able to see it.

nxEbODH.jpg

This trailer used to be in the game def files and was in the ai traffic in France so it was possible to get it and use it in MP but sadly SCS removed the Renault Trailer from the game def files so its no longer possible to get that trailer :(:(:(:( Wish we could get it again tho, loved that trailer :wub:

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me. 

//Moved to Archive

Archived