FPS lag in the dashboard

NoName566

Question

Long time I don't play single player but I don't remember happening there so I guess it's something with the MP client.

Sometimes when I go to the dashboard (the place where you pick jobs and stuff) I get a huge FPS drop, like from 50 to <15.

Have anyone experienced something similar?

• Like 1

11 answers to this question

Hello,

Follow the solutions:

• Update your graphic drivers

• Pull down your graphics settings.

• Give your GPU a slight overclock (If you had bad cooling system, do not try this!)

• Boost your PC with an optimization tool

• Switch out that old HDD and get yourself an SSD

• Turn off Superfetch and Prefetch

• Verify game cache

• Delete garages, drivers.

• Go in company manager (this may be a pain) and fire all of your drivers first. 

• Take care not to play in busy areas.

• Load other save game.

• Make new profile in game

• If your game is freezing for a long period it is because the mod is attempting to its game time with the core game time. (SP & MP times are quite different)

• Save your progress then completely close the game

• Go into your Euro Truck Simulator 2 documents folders and select/highlight the your last profile (look at last modified) then with it highlighted hit the delete button.  (Again I know it could be a pain)

• In addition this video will be helper

• Also you can get support here by creating a ticket 

• Right click windows task pane --> Click task manager ---> Head over to the processes tab ---> Find ets2.exe ---> Right click then go to priority and set it to high.

• Another thing you can do is go to control panel ---> hardware and sounds ---> power options --> click on "high performance". (Note it uses more power but will help boost fps).

• I would also recommend you to apply them as well: 

g8a452.jpg

9oy94Q.jpg

• Browse this topics:

Good luck with!

Best regards.

Hello,

Please check this steps:

• Update your graphic card driver.
  • Pull down your graphics settings.
  • ou maybe need a new profile,delete old and get a new one.
  • Reinstall the mod and make sure that you put correct in directory. (\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2)
  • Don't use unsupported mods.Also too many mods can cause your game to crash.You can find supported and allowed mod from here.
  • Delete file Documents/ETSMP (Please before deleting,backup this file)
  • That's may be caused by missing game file.Go to Steam Library / Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Properties / Local Files / Verify Integrity of Game Files.
  • Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.
  • If it didn't work,don't hesitate send support ticket https://support.truckersmp.com/

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

hello

have your problem been solved

if not,Follow these guides:

Solution 1:

The other way is to try and Clear your computer cache which can be done from CCleaner or Clean Master for PC 

I personally reccomend Clean Master because using it from last 2 years and works perfectly :but ofcourse either of them does the job of clearing cache from your computer and other programs

Solution 2:

If that didn't work too you can try Cleaning up your C: Disk by the following steps

Step 1:

airomHK.png

Step 2:

hQH6HeU.png

Step 3: After clicking Disk Cleanup wait for the system to collect junk and tell you via another popup box

Step 4: Tick Mark everything once it shows that this much junk lies , Their will be several like Offline website data,Temprorary files so yeah you can Tick all and Click OK button and let the cleaning happen after that Restart your PC and wait for it to reach idling speed.

Solution 3:

1.Log in on the MP

2.Press your Tab button -> go to Settings

3.General -> Development Logging -> Disable

4.Drivers animation -> Disable

5.After you did that just click on Apply and ok -> Restart your Game

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Hello,

Do you run any browsers or other programs in the background?
If you run a lot in the background, you will quickly run out of memory and therefore ETS2 will perform very bad.

Close all applications running in the background and try it again (only open ETS2!).