What's the best way to earn money?

mnmmacd [LAzyT]

Question

17 answers to this question

Hello Mate :)

If you want to make money without using any hack,you can develop your skills from the '' Skills '' table in the Main Menu, which makes it easier for you to get more money when you search for jobs and more special shipments come to you as you open your skills.

If you want to earn money by cheating, you can download any of the Cheating Save File available on the Internet.(Please follow this way to install this file: Enter the folder called My Documents > Click on the Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Enter the Profiles file > Paste Save File)

Best Regards,

Tomukas.

• Upvote 1

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Hello @mnmmacd,

Without actually cheating the jobs or using a mod if you are trying to do it legit, I would suggest using medical vaccine loads if you have Italia and France DLCs in ETS2. If you are wanting to use cheats, there is always cheat engine or there are several mods out there for you to use that will modify the game play. Now remember these mods are not supported within TruckersMP and more so for single player use.

Kind Regards,

Armonk

Hi.

There is many ways to earn money in ETS2 and I will go over them:

Deliveries: Deliveries are great ways to earn money. When you level up, upgrade your skills so that you earn more income from jobs.. If you have the DLC's, you'll have more varieties of jobs and some of them will give you more money than others.

Workers: If you want workers, you need more than one truck. They do give money, however not as often and occasionaly they will take money from you because they couldn't find a job or they needed fuel, just like if you were playing a quick job and got fuel.

Driving: Once you have got a vehicle, if you drive around without a job you earn money for driving a lot. Although it is not much, it can be relaxing, so you wouldn't notice you were even getting money!

Cheating: If you want to earn for example millions of money OR millions of XP you can cheat. Although I do not reccomend it, there is options such as Cheat Engine with tutorials online to change your cash. DO NOT  try to do this in multiplayer, since if you do, you may be reported if you did a mistake.

Hello,

A couple of great answers have been given, and I would like to know if they helped in answering your question.

If one of them did, feel free to mark it as the best answer :)

Hello,

Please look at this topics:

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

22 hours ago, HelmeS said:

Hello,

Method 1 :
You can use cheat engine,follow tutorial.

Reveal hidden contents

Method 2 :
You can either download this profile; 

Method 3 : 

Buy new Garage

Buy a new truck 

Hire driver

Join Multiplayer

The money will increase for the drivers to play with real time.

Best Regards,

Will method 1 work on ATS?

If you dont want to use any kind of cheats but earn a lots of money, It is my opinion that pick shorter routes, do not accept longer distanced routes, If you accept and carry shorter distanced jobs constantly, you can earn a lot of money in a short time.