• Announcements

• LIGHTOFGOD

Active Recruitments   02/25/18

Community Moderator Recruitment - 23rd of May to 15th of July 2018   Find out more information, here:     Support Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:     Add-On Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:      
WooQash

Pilots on Multiplayer? It works!

This is going to be really cool. And at the same time frustrating. That, if there are trolls.
I have not tested, but by chance, is it available for players to use the vans? Can anyone tell? Admin?

This is pilots from DLC Special Transport and this is AI (bots). Unfortunately, these vehicles aren't synchronized. No collisions between pilot cars and other players. And other players they don't see them. This works only after replacing the trailer from DLC Special Transport to any other trailer from outside this DLC.

So we just have to pick up a job of the special cargo DLC, then we have to change the trailer in the save game and lastly we can enter MP this way? 

• True Story 1

I think if the pilot(s) would have no collision system then MP could introduce that. However in other hand there is no need why that DLC should be on MP. It only take more time to overtake if you hit convoy with that kind of load.

• Upvote 1

It would be really cool if this DLC would get full supported (Pilot Cars etc.). And it's really cool to see this cars in game! But I think it's better to not support this DLC!

It would be completely chaos on the servers! Or they need a seperate server only for this DLC! But you're right! It looks cool! :P 

• Upvote 1

It would be cool to have pilot vehicles that are player controlled, except for the trollers! Maybe if pilot drivers had to apply for the role and be accepted so trolls couldn't operate them?

It would be cool, well at least I think, maybe with a dedicated server. Who knows?

I do it with my friends sometimes, but not with the new cargos, well, we try ...

0ovGkF2.jpg

Even if the pilots dont work in mp you can always do something like the picture above as long as you dont troll and block the roads i have seen lots of people doing it and it looks quite cool