Traffic Controller

JonathanGJM

Since admins are really busy with banning and kicking people when there is chaos, I think it would be a great idea to add traffic controllers in this game.

Most of the time, there is/are only 1 or 2 admins on busy parts of the map (for ex: C-D road) and there is lots of chaos (blocking, accidents, illegal parking)

Way to much to handle that.

The traffic controllers could warn that there is for ex. an accident up ahead, and control traffic.

They won't be able to ban or kick or anything like that.

The traffic controller's name will be displayed in orange/amber, and have his/her own car skin and wig-wag lights.

They can "priority dm" an admin and keep the roads safe and flowing as much as possible until there is an admin available.

No images added.

Similar things have been suggested many times and rejected.  As said above it'll only cause problems. Please also follow the suggestions format

Many similar suggestions in the search feature and rejected due to additional chaos. 

Don't have to say/type anything to any perpetrators. Simply drive your jobs, save at different safe intervals. Then Record, /pinfo, Report and Relax. Upload to youtube or any other sites and you can publicly shame the person if you want lol. After being wrecked just load back to the recent save. You get the guy banned, and at the same time your job is not affected with 0 truck damage and 0 trailer damage.. easy peasy.

Or just apply to become a forum moderator and hopefully get listed to be promoted to IGA :)

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

-1 just no it wont work it will cause absolute hell on everyone the admins will the more pain aka reports coming through because your going to get reported because your possibly in the way parked where your not allow it is not going to work this has been suggested countless times and it is always rejected I suggest check the forums for posts about your suggestion before you post it so you can see if anyone has suggested it if they have what was the response

-1 from me. Let alone from the additional traffic this would cause, someone would also have to accept the applications for this rank of people. And judging by what you said it is going to be a lot of people. So while it could be helping admins in some possible way, it will be taking away from them in another.

Regards,

sko0923. 

-1 Sorry but this idea is too bad because, as said above, it'll cause a lot of problems and I think the staff system is good like that, so i disagree with this suggestion

Regards :)

• 4 weeks later...

Suggestions identical or at least similar to this have been rejected before, two of them last month:

Spoiler

Please use the search function in the future to avoid creating suggestions that have recently been rejected.

Part of project manager Scarface's reply to a suggestion from July 14th:

Such a role involves giving power to the players which opens a door for abuse. We might look into options, but for now it's a no.

/Rejected

Ready to go!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.