City Of The Month April 2017 - Winner!

truckersmp-logo.png

City Of The Month April 2017 - Winner!

The third month of City of the Month is over and your results have been counted & verified!

I can reveal that the city you guys have voted and has won City of the Month for the month of April 2017 is... Calais!

Lille-Old-Town-1024x441.jpg

The following is a bit of info about the chosen city!

Wikipedia Definition:

Calais is a port city in northern France. Across the English Channel from the clifftop town of Dover, it’s the principal ferry crossing point between France and England. Its old town, Calais-Nord, sits on an artificial island surrounded by canals. The imposing Hôtel de Ville (town hall) has a 78m-high belfry with city views, and Rodin's famous bronze statue, Les Bourgeois de Calais.

Famous Landmarks:

The Burghers of Calais - Famous sculpture by Auguste Rodin

Tour du Guet - Famous french Watchtower

Église Notre-Dame de Calais - Roman Catholic Church

Now, looking at the comments on the previous post where the poll was placed... here is a selection of comments from members who voted Calais!

@SgtBreadStick "I chose Calais because it is a nice city not because of traffic but the views and the size of it."

@Killua (DavidOC93) "Calais  Great city, nice scenery and loads of traffic, always a busy city"

@Yoyo_ManSg "I voted the city of Calais because it is the most populous city of france in ETS2. However, I must admit that the cities of Nice and Bordeaux are really beautiful. I like this cities."

Thank you all for voting for your chosen city and look out for the next city of the month post for next month (May)!

Kindest Regards,

Horizon

[TruckersMP Support & Media]

• Guest pinned and featured this topic
  • Prime unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.