Why is there no rain weather?

Hevar

There is. You need to go into your game setting, look for rain probability and turn it up. However. If you have seasonal effects on for the snow mod in TMP. You need to press TAB, The little Gear, then Look for seasonal effects and turn that off, along with the snow mod and you will have rain! For the snow Mod alone, go to TAB > Gear > Mods and unclick snow mod. 

Just beware that the rain system is very buggy, if you turn it on it will rain constantly until you turn the slider all the way to 0 and then disconnect, turn off the game and come back, otherwise it will always rain all the time, I got fedup of always driving in the rain and turned the rain off, would be fun if it was more realistic and not always raining in game, but I think its because the MP server time isn't running at the same speed as the game if you run it in single player so the rain can last for quite a long time in MP because of this.

76561198104067447.png

Press the tilder key [  `  ]  it should be next to the 1 on your keyboard on the left, then type g_set_weather x and it will change to rain.

There is only like two weathers, clear and rain, you can change between them instantly by tying a number where the x is, the other players can have different weathers so if you have rain on your screen it could be clear on a another players screen but then raining on a different players screen so you can say that for most players its clear but it can be raining for some too which is why you might see some drivers with their window-wipers on even when it isn't raining on your screen.

There is also the rain probability that you can set which has already been explained above, this is just how often rain will appear without any command, so at random. 

There are some useful commands that you can check out on the scs forums from this post that you might find useful,

http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=61852

10477930906_1ecf33ff78_o.png

1 hour ago, McDodge34 said:

Just beware that the rain system is very buggy, if you turn it on it will rain constantly until you turn the slider all the way to 0 and then disconnect, turn off the game and come back, otherwise it will always rain all the time, I got fedup of always driving in the rain and turned the rain off, would be fun if it was more realistic and not always raining in game, but I think its because the MP server time isn't running at the same speed as the game if you run it in single player so the rain can last for quite a long time in MP because of this.

I find that to be not the case with me sometimes when I travel by sea to another part of the map the other side isn't raining for me but that could be only me and when I travel back to the location where the rain was it was off after my delivery hmmmz

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

49 minutes ago, Hevar said:

In the MP settings or regular game settings?

It's in the regular game settings, in the gameplay tab.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived