Kat_pw

Wintermod has arrived!

Guest Texas Transports LLC

Ok i have a question ok. Now that the winter mod is out can you explain to us Truck Drivers if the driving will be basic or will it be realistic. With that what I am saying is will we be able to slide around and will handling be a factor. 

1 minute ago, williamstalker27028 said:

Ok i have a question ok. Now that the winter mod is out can you explain to us Truck Drivers if the driving will be basic or will it be realistic. With that what I am saying is will we be able to slide around and will handling be a factor. 

No kidding... Otherwise there's no point really

Can't launch with new launcher, I get a crash that brings me back to the download page saying something about unable to check for updates, version I try is 1.0.0.4 right now, brand new but not working, can't even launch it.

TruckerMP 1004 error.png

Edited by McDodge34
added screenshot

8 minutes ago, knapton said:

Has anyone thought about rolling the ATSMP back prior to the winter mod until the team has a chance to work with it some more? 

It's an option, but I want to have another opinion here on dev team. It may be some hours but I will try to stay up until we can get a resolution for you all.

• Upvote 5

Guest ??? ??

I'm really having a problem. Could you helpAdsız.jpg

1 minute ago, [TR]Omer^^ said:

Gerçekten bir sorun yaşıyorum. Yardımcı olurmusunuz

Thanks for confirming I'm not alone, I'm on my 3rd reinstall, seems everyone can enjoy ETS2MP fine but not me tonight, trying to clean the files but unsure where they are.