Wintermod has arrived!

Kat_pw

17 minutes ago, Jenie n Bod said:

great work guys but i have found a little bug , other players are constantly ghost 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEfbAmQG5Sk

Thats new spawn protection. If you are inside other player, u go into "ghost mode" until you drive away from other player.

Edited by Samiz [FIN]

@Olaszkfthun Np. Glad i could help.

24 minutes ago, LaserPLayer98 said:

i Need Help! i installed this mod now there is always coming i should install the new update i made this 3 times and restartet my pc nothing happend i cant start ETS 2 MP!
http://prntscr.com/dm5jv2 <== That is the screenshot

When you installed the launcher did you have ETS2 checked like this?

image.png

If you have ATS aswell you will need to check that too. and when asked did you specify where the ETS2 folder is like this?

image.png

for example my ETS2 folder is at. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

try reinstalling or downloading the launcher again. run as administrator.

As usual the installer refuses to run when i have downloaded it. It's most likely gona run tomorrow but the same day i DL it refuses anyone knows why? I have uninstalled all security programs i have, first i just tried to turn them off and that didsn't help, obviously uninstalling them didn't help either.......

It is ONLY the truckersmp.exe that refuses to run, EVERY other exe file i have tried works immidiately so what is wrong with this executable file?

9 minutes ago, Anthony. said:

@GaryP

I have already clicked OK several times for retry, also downloaded the software again and rebooted my computer but the problem persists.

it looks to me like you either have a connection error or a corrupted file somewhere.

Have you tried completely removing truckermp from your computer and reinstalling fresh?