Pulling trailers with cars.

ArdaKo10

Yes, it is pretty weird that a car can pull like 20 ton load. It just doesn't match. The main reason, however, is that the pulling is very dangerous since steering control is much worse. Pulling would lead to more unwanted crashes. And yes it certainly would be much better if it was a caravan or tent trailer not 20 ton load which just doesn't match with cars.

Firstly, the car does not have the correct equipment to attach a trailer on, secondly, the weight of the trailer would just push the car onto the back wheels or worse.  Also, the car does not have the power or conformation to pull a trailer.

I've actually done this in a NCZ so I could make sure that I wasn't going to hit anyone, plus nobody was even around me server was empty. From experience you cannot drive safely with a car and trailer, your car literally does a wheely, when you turn a corner you car oversteers a lot it's just not safe. Plus not realistic what so ever. 

To sum up what everyone said besides it looking terrible: Trailers make the cars really unstable and a big danger for everyone else around them.

(Skip to 3:36 if the video doesn't start at that mark automatically.)

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived