Snow and physics mod

Raimosrii

Suggestion name: Snow mod and physics mode

Suggestion Description ^^

I don't have picture.

Why should it be added? It would be extreme fun and im sure there is lot of other people hoping it too. It can help getting "safer" roads where people drive slower and with more focus on driving. 

truckersmp team would make a contest for modders who make best physics mod without crashing and if them win, their mod is in ets mp for winter and maybe something else too? :)

Hi:

Remember to follow the suggestion´s topic structure:

Suggestion Name
Suggestion Description:

Any example images

Why should it be added?:

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

Hello

Using the Structure above is recommended. I believe the winter mod will come as every year, they are just taking their time to make final touches so that we recieve it at best quality. Regarding to Physics mod, i don't think its a good idea with the amount of trolls there currently is, the game in places (Duisburg) would be just unplayable -_-

Q9n6SSI.png

Winter Mod has already been suggested many times. The type on mod used for this years winter mod will be decided by the Developers I imagine when they decide to implement it into the game.

As for physics, this is extremely unlikely to change, due to the amount of players, and of course, trolls.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

physics need to stay the same for now. Don't see it happening that this would give us a better experience.  

Winter Mod as said above i believe that they are working on it and that we get it as previous years.

qaP2RnB.jpg

Fast Cargo Website

Applications are OPEN

For more information see the website above.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.