Help about MP

MicqueY

22 minutes ago, HARDasNAIL5 said:

once you tried MP there will be no going back to SP :)

LOL! I did it so :P to both of you

and welcome :D 

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

If you use mods in SP I'd recommend using a separate profile for MP.  I used to use my one profile for both SP and MP but when the game updated one of the SP mods messed up my profile causing SP crashes, luckily with some help I was able to fix it and only lose a few trucks, now I set up a separate profile for SP (rarely play SP tho)

If you have no mods on your profile then you should be fine using it in MP. Even if you do have SP mods on your profile you can still use your profile in MP but after my experience I'd recommend having a separate account for SP (if you use mods) and MP..

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Already mentioned by @Captain.Slow I ellaborate a bit more: If you have hired drivers in your SP profile, they have only been working while you were playing. In MP, they work all the time, as servers set the time and never stop (almost, they stop from time to time to reboot, for maintenance or because an update has been released). The thing is that the first time you connect to a server, your profile's time will catch up with the server's time (the difference can be huge) and this can cause your bank account to increase by millions (by catching up, the server will add to your account the income from jobs that your hired drivers would have done in all that time). So don't be surprised if all of a sudden you become billionaire!.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived