Road BLOCKED on EU2

Macea

I'm guessing that the road in the image is the infamous Calais-Duisburg. That same situation is quite usual there, admins try to deal with it the best they can, but they have to deal too with the other servers, other places, website reports, appeals. There's one easy solution to not get stuck in those traffic jams: Change your route and avoid that road at all costs.

^

Now we know who to blame. =P

But seriously, though...

Death Road has lost the fun for me. If my GPS tells to take it, I simply tell it to screw itself and go around. Even if it means going through Rotterdam. Seriously, Rotterdam is surprisingly quiet if compared to Death Road, nowadays. DR is about 3 times worse than Europoort, Rotterdam and Calais in their worst days, COMBINED. And it used to be such a peaceful road, too. :(

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Just now, Mike Dragon said:

^

Now we know who to blame. =P

Can't help it. My Scania roles up and everyone crashes.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

• 2 weeks later...

Topic moved to archive due to inactivity for 14 days. Last reply: November 8th.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

• Forraz locked this topic

Archived