[Back to Top] Button for the Forum

Forraz

Good day or evening.

As I've not seen if this is already implemented and not seen it suggested before, I've been wanting that to actually be there so it would be easier to just go back up to the top of the post and read what the topic said rather than having to scroll up and down and then up and then down again which can be a little tidious sometimes.

Suggestion Name: [Back to Top] Button for the Forum
Suggestion Description: A button on the bottom of the posts or forum which takes you back to the top of the posts or the forum in general without having to reload the site and what not.

Any example images

Spoiler

af710ce090.png

33699a8c92.jpg

Why should it be added?: It could be a nice little detail. Make it a little bit easier instead of having to go back by scrolling up, reloading the site, going back on the forum and then going back in if you just want to reset the whole thing. If you just want to go read what was said on the top or go to your profile then you can simply press "To The Top" and you're there. I personally like this and I am totally fine with it not being included. Just a personal thing I'd like to make it easier for some.

• Upvote 4

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

2 minutes ago, Jack122 said:

Not a bad idea but st the same time its a bit pointless

Wouldn't say pointless but atleast a little detail. Doesn't even has to look like in the pictures. It makes for easier movement around the forum instead of having to scroll up or make the extra loading time to reload the site for those who has slower internet at the time.

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Well,usually the page is not that long the posts you can make on a single page are 5-6 so I don't believe it is time consuming scrolling up or down.

However this could help smartphone users.

• Upvote 1

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

1 minute ago, CaptainKostaZ said:

Well,usually the page is not that long the posts you can make on a single page are 5-6 so I don't believe it is time consuming scrolling up or down.

However this could help smartphone users.

When I scroll on my old Razer Deathadder 2013 I scroll for a while and I hate scrolling fast to get onto the top part and I am often on my phone when I am outside of my home so I hate scrolling even more there :)

+FaceTrackNoIR+

^ Hmm my phone seems to not have that function. Oh well, it's a small little detail to add and I am 100% fine with it being rejected :) 

+FaceTrackNoIR+

11 minutes ago, heyhococo said:

Hmm. Hmm. And again, Hmm.

I like the idea- although whether IPS supports it I don't know. (Then again, I'm sure a web dev would find a way of doing it :P) . Although there is the option of tapping the top of the screen twice on your phone.

Haha yeah but my phone didn't have that ^^ Didn't know it even was there on some phones. :lol: 

+FaceTrackNoIR+

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.