0.2.1.0.2 has been released.

mwl4

8 hours ago, saeed kamali said:

Maybe your System have a problem...

Well in that case my system have a problem with this install.exe only, all the older versions work fine and so does all other .exe install files i have tried. :(

And no i don't get an error message, nothing happens when i try to open the install file nothing at all. :(

9 minutes ago, Grumpy99 said:

Well in that case my system have a problem with this install.exe only, all the older versions work fine and so does all other .exe install files i have tried. :(

i'm sorry, i currently don't know. Try Run as administrator, Fully uninstall old version and install new version. if i find a way to solve this problem then send to you.

i Recommended ask a Question in here : https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Good luck.

Edited by saeed kamali
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, saeed kamali said:

i'm sorry, i currently don't know. Try Run as administrator, Fully uninstall old version and install new version. if i find a way to solve this problem then send to you.

i Recommended ask a Question in here : https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Good luck.

Thank you i appriciate all the help i can get since i love ETS2 and ATS online :)

Yes i have tried run as admin, turning off all "security programs" i.e. antivirus and so on nothing works :( so weird it is only this .exe file that doesn't work :(

Thanks for the update!

I'm getting stutter and a ping of +35-50 ms than previous build tho :/

Asked a few ppl in convoy with me, they had ping increase and stutter too.

edit : On Eu2

Edited by Le_T3k

First thanks for this Update!  I can Confirm it too the ping and sync most Times Terrible since the New Update.. ive gone up from 20 ms to 109 ms and the most Times when i Drive i have very Strong stutter  / FPS Drops from 60 to 20 or from 20 to 8 FPS! So for another Drivers and me ist not Possible to Drive with this FPS Drops and Stutter Ingame.

sadly that with this update  i can not longer play ets 2 mp anymore because it is now only 64 bit  and i have only 32 bit   its for me very sad about  so i need to say goodbye to this  not only that i have a great and much fun in this game  specialy with the convoi i had  i hope that for people that have still 32 or 86x   that somehow can play again like me i can upgrade to win 10 anymore and i have not the money for it to buy win 10 so goodbye my truckers